Westinghouse WDG101WANGR 109cm Freestanding Natural Gas Oven
Westinghouse has been regularly exceeding all expectations by introducing new and innovative products such as the Westinghouse WDG101WANGR Freestanding Oven. Measuring 108cm, the Westinghouse oven can be easily ported along when shifting residence. The 109cm oven runs on natural gas meaning high emission in low fuel consumption for you. With a cooktop and a separately functioning attached grill, this oven makes multifunctioning easy for chefs.
With a sleek white finish and a durable body, this multifunctional oven makes a sturdy yet stylish statement for your modular kitchen. The separate grill oven has all its components placed at ideal height so that manual labour of bending, etc. can be minimized. The freestanding oven comes with a fan forced baking to bring in that extra crunch.
- Stylish & Sturdy: A white finish and sturdy enamel body is the perfect combination to give your kitchen a stylish yet sturdy appliance. The universal white colour of this multifunctional oven complements all kinds of kitchen décor.
- Multifunctional: Incorporated with a 4-function oven, a coil cooktop and a separate grill, this Westinghouse WDG101WANGR oven is an ideal appliance for multitasking. The fan-forced baking of this oven gives a perfect crunch to pizza crusts and cookies.
- Separate Grill: The grill included in the oven has a separate door so that it can be used simultaneously while using the oven or the cooktop. The separate grill oven brings in a certain flexibility of action in all kitchen needs.
- Portable: Unlike the conventional ovens, this freestanding oven from Westinghouse can be uninstalled and moved along while changing residence. The size of this portable oven is apt for all kinds of apartments and houses.
- Fan Forced Baking: Ideal for baking pizzas, the fan-forced baking of this Westinghouse freestanding oven adds up to the multifunctional ability that it comes with and uplifts your baking skills a notch.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WDG101WBNGR
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 540 mm
- Width (mm): 1085 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Control type: knobs
- Grill location: Seperated electric grill
- Type of connection: No Electrical Connection required
|Number of cooking zones
|Oven Fuel Type
|Oven Volume (L)
|Cooktop Fuel Type
|Natural Gas Oven
|Electrical Connection Type
|No Electrical Connection Required
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WDG101WANGR is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.