Westinghouse 30cm 2 Zone Ceramic Cooktop
Designing and developing technologically advanced appliances that are on par with the desired aesthetics of the users as well, Westinghouse has been one of the top home appliance manufacturers living up to its reputation for long. The WHC322BC 30 cm ceramic cooktop is another such appliance specially designed to keep compact cooking spaces in the mind. The 30cm cooktop stove contains 2 cooking zones placed vertically for maximum space-saving.
Building up the safety standards of the kitchen, the ceramic stove comes equipped with a residual heat indicator. It alerts the users about the actively hot hotplates and the ones which are in the process of cooling down to avoid any burning accidents. The full ceramic hob of the smart glass stove is very easy to maintain. It takes only a simple wipe with a cloth to clean it properly. The glass cooktop features 2 knobs up front to control the cooking zones and 9 different power levels.
- Compact Cooking: Designed while keeping every size and kind of space in mind, the WHC322BC cooktop is specifically designed to meet the requirement of a small and compact kitchen. The compact size of the stove fits well in kitchens with space limitations.
- Sophisticated and Elegant: The clear black glass-ceramic design of the dual-zone cooktop gives it a very sleek sophisticated look worthy of uplifting the overall aesthetics of the kitchen space. The appliance blends well with other present appliances as well.
- Residual Heat Indicators: Equipped with all necessary safety standards, the ceramic cooktop keeps burning and fire hazards at bay. The residual heat indicator of the stove keeps the users aware of the active and cooling down hotplates.
- Controls and Power Levels: The black glass cooktop features a dual knob control system which lets the users control the stove with ease. The knobs can be used to select from the 9 different power levels of the stove.
- Easy-Clean Surface: The black ceramic surface of the 30cm cooktop is very convenient and hassle-free to clean with a simple wipe of wet/dry cloth.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Fingerprint-resistant Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Oven
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Type: Double Oven
- Grill Type: Integrated Electric Grill
- Height (mm): 1083 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 573 mm
- Oven Volume (L): 80 L
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Gross): 80 L
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Net): 72 L
- Volume - Double Compartment Second (Gross): 80 L
- Volume - Double Compartment Second (Net): 72 L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 4 x Wire racks
- Side and rear catalytic liners
- 2 x Grill pans and inserts
- 2 x Baking trays
OVEN FEATURES -
- Main Oven:
- 8 Oven Functions: Rapid heat, Defrost, Fan bake, Base heat, Bake/pizza, Grill, Fan grill and Maxi grill
- Timer functions: Minute minder, Cook time, End time, Delayed start, Time of day and 24 hour clock
- Second Oven:
- 8 Oven Functions: Grill, Fan grill, Defrost, Rapid heat, Fan bake, Maxi grill, Base heat and Bake/pizza
- Fold down grill element
- Closed door grilling
- Shelf support: side rack
- 2 Number of shelves
- 7 Number of shelf positions
- 3 Lights
- Light position: side and rear
- 3 Layers of glass in door
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Triple Glazed Door: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Functions : 8 (Bake, Defrost, Rapid Heat, Fan grill, Full grill, Maxi grill, Base heat, Fan bake, Pizza)
- Control Type: Knobs
- Number of Shelf Positions: 10
- Timer: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Light Wattage: 25 Watts
- Light Position: Side and Rear
- Telescopic Runners: One
- Shelf Support: Easy Glide Side Racks
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electirician
- Connected load: 6.2 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 25.8 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||300|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||2 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC322BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.