Westinghouse 60cm 3 Zone Ceramic Cooktop w/Maxi Zone
Designed to take kitchen appliance manufacturing to a whole other level, the Westinghouse WHC633BC Ceramic Cooktop brings in incomparable performance both in terms of aesthetics and power. Featuring 3 cooking zones, the electric stove allows you to cook various dishes at the same time. The maxi zone allows you to cook in extra-large size pans by delivering equally distributed heat to the whole pot. One cooking zone is made variable to switch between
A fully touch control system is installed on the stove to control power and other functions. The quick cook timer of the 3 zone cooktop turns off the heat as per the set time and hence save the food from overcooking or burning due to negligence. A child lock is installed on the control panel to keep children from tampering with the settings on the stove. Residual heat indicators are installed on the maxi zone cooktop for each zone to keep the users aware of the active and still cooling hotplates.
- Smart Controls: Featuring a smart touch control panel, the WHC633BC cooktop is very easy and convenient to operate. The panel incorporates well-marked controls with a feather touch facility for maximum ease.
- Safe Appliance: Equipped with child safety lock, the smart ceramic cooktop locks the control panel and prevents kids to temper with the settings. The Residual heat indicator keeps the user aware of the active hotplates as well as the ones in the process of cooling down to eliminate potential burning accidents.
- Cooking Zones: A total of 3 cooking zones are present on the 60cm cooktop. Users can cook multiple dishes at the same time using different sized pots. One out of 3 zones is dual variable maxi-zone which can variate its power output as per the pot size being used.
- Elegant and Sophisticated: The complete black body of the variable zone cooktop makes it an ideal appliance for both modular and classic themed homes. The black colour blends well with all other appliances and the theme thus uplifting the overall appeal.
- Quick Timer: The quick cook timer incorporated in the 60cm electric cooktop helps in cooking the dishes with perfect timing and hence keeps them from burning or overcooking due to even the slightest amount of negligence.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone - 1200W
- Left Rear Zone - 1800W
- Right Front Zone - 3000W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 3 Burners
- Control Type: Touch
- Position of Controls: Right Front
- Timer: Yes
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator, Residual Heat Indicator
- Easy Clean Ceramic Surface
- 9 Power Levels
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||3 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC633BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.