Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Ceramic Cooktop
Westinghouse presents exceptional home appliances with cutting-edge technology and carefully crafted aesthetics to blend with the style of your homes and uplift the vibe. The WHC642BC 60cm ceramic cooktop is one such appliance from the niche of kitchen appliances from Westinghouse. It comes equipped with 4 different cooking zones which can be used to prepare multiple dishes at the same time. The 4 zone cooktop features 9 power levels which can be controlled using the simple knob control system installed on the right panel of the cooktop.
The user-friendly stove features a sleek black look for a sophisticated vibe matching every kind of décor theme and setting. A heat residual indicator is installed on the induction stove which keeps the users aware of the active hotplate as well as the ones which in the process of cooling down. The easy to clean ceramic surface of the 60cm stove makes maintenance convenient.
- Power Levels: The WHC642BC cooktop features 9 different power levels which can be changed and altered as per the dish being cooked. The wide range of power levels gives the users an option to cook a variety of dishes as per the recipe to every point.
- Easy Maintenance: The smooth ceramic surface of the 60 cm cooktop is very easy to maintain and clean. A simple wipe with a wet or dry piece of cloth can get it completely clean without hassle.
- Cooking Zones: The ceramic electric stove from Westinghouse has 4 different cooking zones which can be used for cooking multiple dishes at the same time. The zones are differently sized to facilitate cooking with different sized pots.
- Elegant Design: The 4 zone cooktop features an elegant all black colour scheme on it. It blends well with all kinds of décor settings.
- Sturdy Construction: The black ceramic cooktop is made with durable stainless-steel that proves to be very sturdy in the face of abrasion and wear and offers a long-lasting performance.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone - 2300W
- Left Rear Zone - 1200W
- Right Front Zone - 1200W
- Right Rear Zone - 1800W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Knobs
- Position of Controls: Right Hand Side
- Indicators/Display: Residual Heat Indicator
- Easy Clean Ceramic Surface
- 9 Power Levels
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 27 Amps
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC642BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.