Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Ceramic Cooktop w/Stainless-Steel Trim
Westinghouse holds a reputation in bringing quality home and kitchen appliances with exceptional aesthetics and top-tier technology. The WHC642SC 60cm ceramic cooktop is one such appliance from the niche of kitchen appliances from Westinghouse. The cooktop caters well to all kinds of decorative and cooking needs of the users. Equipped with 4 different cooking zones, the ceramic stove offers flexibility while cooking. The 4 zone cooktop has 9 different power levels that can set according to the heat required for cooking a certain dish. A knob control system installed on the right panel can be used to control the power levels.
The combination of black ceramic finish and stainless-steel outlines of the 60cm ceramic stove matches well with all kinds of decor themes. Safety is supervised by the heat residual system installed in the stove that alerts the users of the active hotplates. The easy to clean ceramic surface of the 60cm stove makes maintenance convenient.
- Easy Maintenance: Equipped with a smooth easy to clean ceramic surface, it is very easy to maintain and clean the WHC642SC cooktop. Use a simple wet/dry cloth and wipe once to keep the appliance shiny clean.
- Variable Cooking Zones: The 60cm cooktop from Westinghouse features 4 different cooking zones with 1 variable zone. Users can cook multiple dishes at the same time and use the variable zone to cook with differently sized pots.
- Sleek and Sophisticated: The 4 zone cooktop features a sophisticated black design with stainless-steel trims on which the control panel is placed. The elegant colour scheme makes it ideal for all kinds of kitchen settings.
- User-Friendly Controls: The stainless-steel cooktop is very easy and convenient to operate. It features an easy-to-use knob control panel that handles all functions including the 9 power levels of the zones.
- Sturdy Construction: Made with durable stainless-steel, the black ceramic cooktop proves to be very sturdy in face of abrasion and wear and offers a long-lasting performance.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 606 mm
- Depth (mm): 506 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone - 2200W
- Left Rear Zone - 1200W
- Right Front Zone - 1800W
- Right Rear Zone - 1200W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Knobs
- Knob Finish: Painted Silver
- Position of Controls: Right Hand Side
- Indicators/Display: Residual Heat Indicator
- Easy Clean Ceramic Surface
- 9 Power Levels
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.4 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC642SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.