Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Ceramic Cooktop w/Child Lock
One of the leading home and kitchen appliance manufacturers, Westinghouse designs exemplary appliances which are on par with the top performance standards and aesthetics. WHC643BC 60 cm ceramic cooktop is one such wonder from the same niche. It features 4 separate cooking zones with varied power zones to facilitate multiple and flexible cooking. The black ceramic stove has one variable cooking zone which can be set as per the pot size you are using.
The 4 zone cooktop features a fully touch control manual which can be used to control every function of the cooktop with easy feather touch facility. A child lock is installed on the panel to keep the settings safe from kids. A heat residual indicator is integrated for each cooking zone of the black electric stove to keep the users aware of the active hotplate and hotplates that are in the process of cooling down to prevent burning accidents.
- Easy to Manoeuvre: With a complete touch control system, the WHC643BC ceramic cooktop is very easy to control and use. The control panel features a soft feather touch and easy indicators for every kind of function.
- Safety and Security: The Child Lock option installed on the control panel of the efficient cooking stove locks the panel so that kids cannot tamper with the settings of the stove. The residual heat indicator of the zones alerts the users about the active and still cooling hotplate to avoid burning accidents.
- Cooking Zones: The flexible ceramic cooktop features 4 cooking zones out of with one is a variable cooking zone. The variable can be used to cook with various size pots and hence introduce flexibility in cooking.
- Elegant Design: The 4 zone black cooktop has sharp edges with a sophisticated design that gives out a very minimalistic elegant aura. It blends with other appliances with various colour tones and uplifts the whole décor.
- Cooking Timer: The quick cook timer and pause function of the 60cm electric stove facilitates a well calculated cooking procedure and eliminates the possibility of getting the dishes burnt in the process.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 560 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone - 2300W
- Left Rear Zone - 1200W
- Right Front Zone - 1200W
- Right Rear Zone - 1800W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Touch
- Position of Controls: Front
- Timer: Yes
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator, Residual Heat Indicator
- Child Lock: Yes
- Easy Clean Ceramic Surface
- 9 Power Levels
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC643BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.