Westinghouse WHC942BA Ceramic Cooktop is the perfect partner for modular and contemporary kitchen. As a versatile kitchen cooktop, it includes a hotplate that provides you the leverage of two variable zones in one. It allows you to cook in small and large size pots. The four-burner ceramic cooktop allows preparing different dishes at the same time. It has a spacious and frameless glass surface which is easy to clean ensures an uninterrupted cooking time.
The 90cm 4-zone cooktop is a kitchen-safe cooking appliance with residual heat indicators to warn unsafe touch. WHC942BA ceramic cooktop is equipped with a child lock to maximize the safety. Ideal for compact and large-sized kitchens, this ceramic glass cooktop allows single-handed operations with its knob control system. This 4-burner electric cooktop saves your cooking time and ensures a luxury cook-time by adding aesthetic factor to your kitchen.
- 4 Burner Stove: This Westinghouse built-in oven comes with 4 burners including a twin-zone burner to save cooking time. It comes with knob temperature controls for smoother operations in household kitchens.
- Safety Controls: The 4-zone electric cooktop has a residual heat warning indicator and child safety lock to prevent any accidents. It ensures maximum safety in busy household kitchens.
- Electric In-Built Oven: This ceramic cooktop is electricity powered to save fuel. The two variable zones of can be used for cooking in containers of all sizes, ensuring you can cook enough meal for your house warming parties.
- Convenient Use: The 4-burner kitchen stove comes with easy-to-operate knob controls. It can be easily operated with single hand. Frameless design provides maximum working surface whereas the glass top easy wipe-off.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: The ceramic glass surface of this built-in kitchen oven has a durable construction. It is easy to clean and so helps in maintaining kitchen hygiene.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHC942BA
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Black ceramic glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic glass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 880 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control type: Dial
- Easy clean cooking surface
- More versatility with variable zones
- Frameless ceramic glass
- Residual heat warning lamps
- Left Front Zone - 2300W
- Left Rear Zone - 1200W
- Right Front Zone - 1800W
- Right Rear Zone - 1200W
- Residual heat indicator
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.4 KW
- Maximum current rating: 27 Amps
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||6.4 KW|
|Cooktop Material||Ceramic glass|
|Maximum current rating||27 Amps|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||880|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC942BA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.