Westinghouse 90cm Ceramic Cooktop
Westinghouse has carved a niche in the home appliance industry by introducing high-on-performance and innovative appliances. The WHC942BC cooktop is designed with 4 cooking zones that allow you to cook different dishes simultaneously. The unique placement of burners enables easy access to each burner. The differently-sized burners easily accommodate small as well as large saucepans, griddles and other cooking containers. This 90cm cooktop features control knobs placed in the front that makes it easy to adjust heat temperatures. It allows you to adjust the heat temperatures to meet the cooking requirement of the dishes.
Designed to complement a wide range of kitchen themes, the Westinghouse cooktop comes with a ceramic surface that is reputed for scratch resistance. The timeless black shade of the cooktop flawlessly blends with other kitchen appliances, making a statement with the décor settings.
- Elegant Design: With ceramic surface and black colours, this Westinghouse cooktop complements both traditional and modern kitchen settings, enhancing the vibe of the kitchen spaces.
- Burner Layout: Designed with 4 burners and front control knobs placed in from, the 90cm cooktop makes cooking convenient and hassle-free. The burners are placed at ample distance and do not interrupt with containers placed on the adjacent or corresponding burners.
- Bulk Volume Cooking: This electric cooktop features 4 burners that easily accommodate large as well as small-sized kitchen cookware. The large-sized burner accommodates bulky cookware, allowing you to cook in large volumes.
- Easy to Clean: To make cleaning hassle-free and convenient, this 4 burner cooktop features a ceramic surface that can be cleaned with a small amount of cleaner and damp cloth.
- Hassle-free Installation: Designed to fit in both small and large-sized kitchens, the WHC942BC cooktop can easily fit in low-clearance spaces. It is flexible for installation and does not interrupt with other kitchen appliances.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 880 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone: 2200W
- Left Rear Zone: 1200W
- Right Front Zone: 1800W
- Right Rear Zone: 1200W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Dial, Knobs
- Position of Controls: Front
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.4 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||880|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC942BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.