Westinghouse 90Cm Cooktop
Westinghouse is meticulously working to design elegant solutions for the demands of contemporary living. The brand has come up with the WHC943BC cooktop, which features 4 cooking zones that are conveniently placed to enable full utilization of each one of them. The cooking zones are designed to accommodate differently sized cookware. Each cooking zone is independently controlled through the touch control panel placed in the front that allows you to adjust the heat temperatures. The Westinghouse WHC943BC cooktop allows you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
The Westinghouse cooktop features a ceramic surface that not only looks great but also reduces the hassle of cleaning. The smooth surface can be easily cleaned using a wet cloth, to remove all the spills, stains and boilovers.
- Elegant Design: The Westinghouse cooktop comes in a timeless black colour, which makes it a statement addition to classic as well as modern themed kitchens.
- Burner Layout: With 4 cooking zones placed at an ambient distance, the 90Cm cooktop makes it convenient to operate. The cookware placed on the burners do not interrupt with each other and allows for simultaneous use each of the cooking zone.
- Large Volume Cooking: Each burner of this electric cooktop is independently controlled. It allows you to cook several dishes at the same time at different heating temperatures.
- Hassle-free Cleaning: The 4 burner cooktop features a ceramic surface that helps in reducing the time of cleaning. The smooth surface does not allow food residue to stick to the surface, it can be quickly cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Easy to Install: With a compact size, this ceramic cooktop is ideal for both large as well as small-sized kitchens. It occupies a small footprint and easily fits in low-on-space kitchen platforms and counters.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 880 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 880 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone: 2300W
- Left Rear Zone: 1200W
- Right Front Zone: 1800W
- Right Rear Zone: 1200W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Touch
- Position of Controls: Front
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- Timer: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||825|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||360|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||3 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC943BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.