Westinghouse WHE6000SB 565L Stainless Steel French Door
Westinghouse WHE6000SB is a French door fridge made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel. It comes with a multi-flow air delivery system that keeps the temperature of the fridge even. This fridge also comes with many Westinghouse trademark features like SpillSafe which makes the glass shelves of this fridge spill-proof. The FamilySafe lockable compartment of this fridge is also a very important safety feature. FelxStor and FlexSpace features make the storage of this Westinghouse fridge bigger and more flexible.
Westinghouse french door refrigerator has quick chill functions which give rapid cooling and chills the item kept in it very quickly. There are some other features like door alarm, blue LED lighting, internal electronic controls for easy use, frost-free function, adjustable front rollers, hidden hinges, etc. that make Westinghouse 90cm fridge a perfect appliance for a family kitchen. The massive 565L capacity of this refrigerator can easily store enough items for a complete family.
- Multi-flow air delivery system: This feature of Westinghouse refrigerator makes sure that the temperature of the fridge at all the shelves and places remains even. It makes this happen with the help of ducts provided near shelves.
- Easy to Clean: This fridge is made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel which makes it very easy to clean it. The interior shelves are also made to be easy to clean.
- Ice-Maker: Westinghouse 90Cm refrigerator comes with ‘twist and serve’ ice-maker. Ice can be dispensed out of it into a bucket with just a twist. This feature is very helpful when organizing a small party or gathering.
- Easy to Store: This refrigerator is designed to fit in 90cm cavity of a modular kitchen. It comes with massive 565L space. This fridge is perfect for an Australian kitchen.
- Internal Electronic Controls: Westinghouse 565L has built-in electronic controls that can be used to adjust the temperature of the fridge. Temperature can be adjusted according to the items kept in the refrigerator.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Additional Domestic Warranty for the Sealed Refrigeration System Only (yrs)- 3
- Refrigerator Type- French Door
- Exterior Door Finish- Stainless Steel
- Exterior Cabinet Finish- Charcoal Grey
- Handle Design- Bar Handle
- Fridge Door Opening- Left and Right
- Cooling System- Frost Free
- Freezer Door Opening- Drawer
- Refrigerant- R600a
- Total Height (mm)- 1725
- Cabinet Height (mm)- 1705
- Total Width (mm)- 896
- Cabinet Width (mm)- 890
- Total Depth (mm)- 781
- Cabinet Depth (mm)- 641
- Depth Door open 90degree (mm)- 1105
- Air space above cabinet (mm)- 30
- Food Compartment Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 398
- Freezer Compartment Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 167
- Total Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 565
- Food compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 411
- Freezer compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 194
- Total Gross Capacity (L)- 605
- Energy Star Rating AS/NZS IEC 62552-3- 4
- Energy Consumption AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (kWh/year)- 382
- Energy Star Rating AS/NZS 4474.2:2009- 3.5
- Energy consumption AS/NZS 4474.2:2009 (kWhr/yr)- 440
REFRIGERATOR SYSTEM -
- Controls- Electronic (without display)
- Controls Location- Internal
- Controls Type- Touch
- Control Functions- Quick Freeze Function
- Door Alarm- Fridge
FOOD COMPARTMENT -
- Shelf Material- Glass
- Type of Shelf- Spill Safe Shelf, Adjustable Shelf
FOOD COMPARTMENT DOOR -
- Deep Bottle Bin- 2
- Shallow Bin- 2
FREEZER COMPARTMENT -
- Ice Cube Storage Bin- 1
- Twist Ice and Serve- 2
|Energy Consumption (kwh/yr)||382|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||565|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||167|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||398|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHE6000SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.