Westinghouse WHE6060SA 605L Stainless Steel French Door Fridge
The 605L French Door Refrigerator from Westinghouse offers you the much-needed flexibility to suit a growing family. The fridge is designed to fit inside a 90 cm kitchen cavity. Featuring the ergonomic convenience of classic French door, Westinghouse WHE6060SA refrigerator is equipped with water dispenser, automatic ice maker and bears fingerprint resistant stainless-steel finish.
With energy rating of 3-star, Westinghouse 605L refrigerator reduces your household costs. Expect the French door fridge to offer adjustable storage solutions with FlexStor. It allows you to adjust the height and position of door bins to fit in large and small food items. The Dual FlexFresh Crispers are created to provide greater flexibility and can be adjusted lengthwise to give you the space you require. The WHE6060SA fridge has Spillsafe shelves that capture up to one litre of liquid, so you can contain the spillage to just one shelf instead of the whole fridge.
- FlexSpace: The double door refrigerator is specifically designed to suit your ever-evolving requirements. Boasting extra spacious French door design, the fridge offers enough space to store party platters or fresh food.
- Integrated Water Dispenser: Westinghouse French Door Fridge gives you easy access to filtered water from the slim line in-door water dispenser, helping you keep your family hydrated and healthy.
- Ice Maker: The French door refrigerator has a compact automatic icemaker. The ice is stored in a handy extra-large ice bin and is enough for any home or last-minute guests.
- Spillproof: Westinghouse Refrigerator has Spillsafe shelves that can capture up to one litre of liquid to contain the spillage to just one shelf instead of the whole fridge.
- Dual FlexFresh Crisper: The bottom mount fridge is designed with dual sealed easy glide crisper bins with humidity control. They open effortlessly and provide easy access to the fruits and vegetables.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHE6060SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1725 mm
- Width (mm): 896 mm
- Depth (mm): 781 mm
- Dispenser: Water only
- Plumbing required: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 years domestic warranty and 3 years replacement of parts for sealed system
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 605 L
- Fridge Volume: 411 L
- Freezer Volume: 194 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- 3 Door Fridges
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Wine bottle rack
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
- Easy glide freezer bins and fridge crispers
- FamilySafe lockable compartment
- FlexStor allows you to adjust the height and position of the door bins
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Egg tray
- R600a refrigerant
- Door alarm
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||194|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||411|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|Ice and Water||Water Only|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHE6060SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.