Westinghouse WHE6874SA 609L Stainless Steel French Door
The French Door Refrigerator is designed to accommodate the ever-growing family requirements. Designed to fit into a 90cm cavity, the WHE6874SA electronic appliance is cleverly engineered to be installed in minimum gaps. Designed for modular kitchen, the home appliance boasts fingerprint resistant stainless-steel body that is easy to clean. The 609L stainless steel French door has FlexSpace drawers, SmartSplit door design, ice and water dispenser, FreshSeal humidity control crispers, Slide Back and Flip Up shelves and SnackZones.
The stainless-steel French door fridge has a large capacity and predefined temperature settings. With 3-star energy rating, the refrigerator saves you excessive electricity costs. Westinghouse WHE6874SA kitchen appliance features FamilySafe Lockable compartment and child lock system to keep the fridge from prying hands. The refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cools and fresh for longer duration.
- FlexSpace Fully Convertible Drawer: The stainless-steel fridge is equipped with FlexSpace drawers with the widest temperature range from -23oC to +7oC. You can adjust the temperature according to the needs with a touch button. It has five predefined settings that allows you to chill your drinks, freeze meat or store deli snacks. This reduces the effort to shuffle between fridge and freezer.
- SmartSplit Door Design: WHE6874SA French door refrigerator has optimally split doors that give you more usable space in the fridge. You can reach larger items in a quick and easy manner, saving you time to open both doors each time.
- FreshSeal Easy Glide Crispers: The 609L electronic appliance has FreshSeal crispers with automatic humidity control that ensures you flexibility to look after the fruits and vegetables. Designed keeping your comfort in mind, the easy glide crisper bins can be opened effortlessly and provide access to food easily.
- Ice and Water Dispenser: The dispenser provides fresh and filtered water and cubed or crushed ice at a button touch.
- Slide Back and Flip Up Shelves: The kitchen appliance offers flexibility to slip back or flip up fridge shelving to fit extra tall items or large platters easily.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Additional Domestic Warranty for the Sealed Refrigeration System Only (yrs)- 3
- Refrigerator Type- French Door
- Exterior Door Finish- Stainless Steel
- Exterior Cabinet Finish- Charcoal Grey
- Handle Design- Bar Handle
- Fridge Door Opening- Left and Right
- Cooling System- Frost Free
- Freezer Door Opening- Drawer
- Refrigerant- R600a
- Dispenser Type- Ice and Water
- Plumbed Water Supply Required- Yes
- Total Height (mm)- 1782
- Cabinet Height (mm)- 1756
- Total Width (mm)- 913
- Cabinet Width (mm)- 908
- Total Depth (mm)- 803
- Cabinet Depth (mm)- 625
- Depth Door open 90degree (mm)- 1189
- Air space above cabinet (mm)- 25
- Food Compartment Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 371
- Freezer Compartment Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 165
- Convertible Compartment/Drawer Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 73
- Total Capacity AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (L)- 609
- Food compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 413
- Freezer compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 188
- Convertible Compartment/Drawer capacity (gross in litres)- 80
- Total Gross Capacity (L)- 681
- Energy Star Rating AS/NZS IEC 62552-3- 3.5
- Energy Consumption AS/NZS IEC 62552-3 (kWh/year)- 501
- Energy Star Rating AS/NZS 4474.2:2009- 3
- Energy consumption AS/NZS 4474.2:2009 (kWhr/yr)- 560
REFRIGERATOR SYSTEM -
- Controls- Electronic (without display)
- Controls Location- Internal
- Controls Type- Touch
- Control Functions- Quick Freeze Function, Quick Chill, :Lock, Sabbath Mode, Ice Maker
- Door Alarm- Fridge and Freezer
FOOD COMPARTMENT -
- Shelf Material- Glass
- Type of Shelf- Spill Safe Shelf, Adjustable Shelf
- Flip Up Shelf- 1
- 1/3 Width Shelves- 1
- 2/3 Width Shelves- 1
FOOD COMPARTMENT DOOR -
- Deep Bottle Bin- 1
- Shallow Bin- 2
- 1/3 Width Bins- 1
- 2/3 Width Bins- 1
- Expandable Bin- 1
CONVERTIBLE COMPARTMENT/DRAWER -
- Convertible Drawer- Yes
- Slide Out Drawer- 1
- Interior Lamp- LED
- Function- Fridge and Freezer
- Temperature control maximum (°C)- 7
- Temperature control minimum (°C)- -23
- Preset Temperature Settings- 5
- Freezer (-23°C / -18°C)- Yes
- Ultra Chill- Yes
- Cold drinks (0°C)- Yes
- Deli snacks (3°C)- Yes
- Wine and champagne (7°C)- Yes
- Drawer Divider- 1
FREEZER COMPARTMENT -
- Ice Maker- Automatic
|Convertible Volume (L)||73|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||165|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Energy Consumption (kwh/yr)||501|
|Fridge Volume (L)||371|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Ice Maker Capacity (L)||73|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||609|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHE6874SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.