Westinghouse 702L French Door Fridge
Westinghouse WHE7074SA 702L Stainless steel French Door Fridge with 289L dual freezer, SmartSplit door design, ice and water dispenser, FreshSeal™ automatic humidity control crispers, Slide Back and Flip Up shelves and SnackZones.
- Dual Freezer Storage- With extra freezer space, you can arrange your frozen items in a way that suits your lifestyle. Place the most important items like ice cream in the top drawer and pre-prepared meals when mums away in the bottom drawer.
- SmartSplit Door Design- Optimally split doors give you more usable space in your fridge door. You can reach larger items in a quick and easy manner, saving you the need to open both doors every time.
- FreshSeal™ Easy Glide Crispers- FreshSeal crispers with automatic humidity control give you the flexibility to look after your fruit and vegetables the right way. Designed with your comfort in mind, the easy glide crisper bins open effortlessly and provide easy access even when theyre full.
- Filtered Ice and Water Dispenser- The dispenser provides fresh, filtered water as well as cubed or crushed ice at the touch of a button for all your family needs
- Slide Back and Flip Up Shelves- The flexibility to slide back or flip up some of the fridge shelving makes fitting those extra tall items or large platters a piece of cake.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Exterior door finish- Stainless steel
- Fridge door opening- left and right
- Refrigerant- R600a
- Additional domestic warranty to cover replacement of parts for the sealed refrigeration system (yrs)- 3
- Exterior cabinet finish- charcoal grey
- Cooling system- dual cooling
- Dispenser type- ice and water
- Refrigerator Type- french door
- Handle design- bar handle
- Freezer door opening- drawer
- Plumbed water supply required- Yes
- Total height (mm)- 1782
- Cabinet width (mm)- 908
- Depth door open 90degree (mm)- 1189
- Total Gross Capacity (L)- 702
- Total Net Capacity (L)- 559
- Cabinet height (mm)- 1756
- Total depth (mm)- 803
- Air space above cabinet (mm)- 25
- Food compartment capacity (net in litres)- 363
- Total width (mm)- 913
- Cabinet depth (mm)- 625
- Food compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 413
- Freezer compartment capacity (gross in litres)- 289
- Energy Star Rating- 3
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)- 575
- Controls- electronic (with display)
- Control functions- quick freeze function,quick chill,lock,sabbath mode,ice maker
- Controls location- internal
- Door alarm- fridge and freezer
- Controls type- touch
- Shelf material- glass
- 1/3 width shelves- 1
- Crispers Runner system- telescopic
- 2/3 width crisper- 1
- Type of shelf- spill safe shelf,adjustable shelf
- 2/3 width shelves- 1
- Crisper features- automatic humidity control,fully sealed
- Feature lighting- LED
- Flip up shelf- 1
- Crisper lid/shelf- plastic
- 1/3 width crisper- 1
- Main light- LED
FOOD COMPARTMENT DOOR
- Deep bottle bin- 1
- 2/3 width bins- 1
- Small items bin- 1
- Shallow bin- 2
- Expandable bin- 1
- Dispenser through door- ice and water
- 1/3 width bins- 1
- Half width, with lid- 1
- Slide out drawer- 1
- Convertible drawer- No
- Freezer (-23°C / -18°C)- Yes
- Interior lamp- LED
- Temperature control maximum (°C)- -18
- Drawer divider- 1
- Function- Freezer
- Temperature control minimum (°C)- -23
- Ice Maker- Automatic
- Drawer divider- 2
- Full width plastic basket- 1
- Full width deep plastic basket- 1
- Basket/Drawer runner system- telescopic
- Main light- LED
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||289|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Fridge Volume (L)||413|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||702|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHE7074SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.