Westinghouse 60cm 4-Burner Cooktop, Stainless-Steel
Counted among the leading manufactures of kitchen appliances, Westinghouse has added WHG640SC 60cm 4-burner cooktop to its product line. It comes with 4 burners that allow you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously. Each burner is controlled independently; the control knobs are integrated at the right-hand side to provide easy access. This 60cm cooktop has a wok burner, which is ideal for cooking in bulk volumes to treat large gatherings at home, associated with family get together and festival celebrations.
The gas cooktop is equipped with flat trivets that keep the cooking pots and griddles stable, ensuring the meals are cooked evenly. The burners are fitted with a flame failure device, to offer a safe user-experience. The Westinghouse 60Cm cooktop is made with stainless steel that is resistant to rust and abrasion, it stands strong against the test of time, enduring a prolonged use. With a compact size, this cooktop easily fits in small and large-sized kitchens.
- Burner Layout: The Westinghouse WHG640SC cooktop comes with 4 differently sized burners that easily accommodate small and large-sized cooking pots. It allows you to cook several dishes simultaneously.
- Heat Control: Each burner of this 60Cm cooktop can be operated independently. The flames can be adjusted as per the cooking requirement to low or high using the knob control system.
- Durable Construction: Designed with premium-quality stainless steel, this 60cm gas cooktop offers reliable performance. The smooth stainless surface resists spills and stains, allowing for a quick and hassle-free clean-up.
- Safe User Experience: This stainless steel cooktop features a flame failure device that curbs the gas supply, should there be a case of accidental flame extinguishment. The flame can be easily reignited, using the regular flame ignition procedure.
- Hassle-free Installation: Suitable for a wide range of kitchen layouts, this stainless-steel stove is flexible for installation. It occupies a small footprint and easily fits in small spaces.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Burners
- Height (mm): 45 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 165 x 722 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 9.4 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Right Hand Side
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure, Enamelled Trivets
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner output(NG): 35.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Right
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Rapid
- Left Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Simmer
- Right Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG640SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.