Westinghouse Gas Cooktop
Westinghouse has carved a niche as one of the most renowned brands offering exceptionally durable products. The global appreciation and recognition are enough to make Westinghouse a reliable brand and now, another addition to the already existing range is the Westinghouse WHG643SB Cooktop. It is specifically designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and convenience while cooking. This is a 60cm stainless steel gas cooktop with 4 burners and is primarily designed with Family safe trivets – cast iron trivets with a flat design, which ensures that while cooking your pans and pots are completely supported to provide a stable cooking environment. It has an easy start knob ignition that allows you to push and turn to the desired flame for cooking.
Westinghouse WHG643SB Gas Cooktop is extremely compact and sleek in design and complements most of the modern and traditional kitchen settings. This cooktop with a wok burner allows you to cook delicious food and lock all the nutrients within the food. It is designed with an extremely simple to understand control panel that allows you to make the most out of your steel gas cooktop.
- Ergonomically Designed, Family Safe
- Easy to Understand Control Panel
- Under Knob Easy Flame Ignition
- Wok Burner
- Cast Iron Trivets, Flat Design
- Flame Failure Device
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Cooktop Type: Gas Burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 58 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
- Wok Burner: High Powered 14.4 mj/h
- Burner Types: 1 x Triple Ring Wok, 1 x Semi-rapid, 1 x Simmer, 1 x Rapid
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Position of Controls: Right Hand Side
- Flame Failure: Yes
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Gas Specifications
- Total Burner Output (NG): 40.6
- Maximum Gas Rating (NG): 40.6
- Maximum Gas Rating (LPG): 34.2
- LPG Conversion Kit Included: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Maximum Current RatIng: 10 Amps
- Connected Load (kW): 0.05 kW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse Commercial WHG643SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.