Westinghouse gas cooktops are ergonomically built to give you the ultimate combination of peace of mind and flexibility. Practical and powerful, the WHG644SA natural gas cooktop comes complete with LPG conversion kit. The 60cm stainless steel stove has four gas cooking zones and each zone features flame failure safety device. It has a wok burner that allows you to cook stir-fries to perfection.
Designed keeping in mind your safety, the gas cooktop is a practical and stylish addition to your kitchen. Westinghouse cooktop has a stainless-steel finish that helps you match the kitchen’s theme. The WHG644SA gas cooktop has front knob controls and you are easy to reach. This 60cm gas cooktop adds a contemporary flair to your kitchen and can be installed by a licensed professional. The stainless-steel gas cooktop has an electronic ignition and enamel trivets.
- FamilySafe Trivets: The 60cm natural gas cooktop has enamel trivets that ensure easy and relaxed cooking. The trivets are designed to cover the large flat surface area and enhances pot stability.
- Bladed Knob Controls: Located in the front of the gas stove, the cooktop knobs ensuring maximum practicality. The bladed design makes them easy to grip while the unique shape allows you to glance if the cooktop is left on.
- Flame Failure Device: WHF644SA natural gas stove is created with safety in mind. The cooktop has flame failure safety device that immediately shuts off the gas supply when the flame on the cooktop accidently extinguishes.
- Wok Burner: Westinghouse gas stove has high-powered wok burner that provides high heat when you require with 14.4 MJ/h power at its highest setting. You can now stir vegetables and more on the burner.
- Easy Ignite: The stainless-steel cooktop is designed for a busy kitchen like yours. The cooktop has Easy Ignite under knob ignition that is quick, simple and safe to use.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHG644SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Stainless steel with painted silver control knobs
- Height (mm): 44 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Material: Stainless steel
- Accessories included: 1 x LPG conversion kit, 2 x cast iron trivets and 1 x wok trivet
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts with in-home service.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Wok burner
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 165 x 702 x 596 mm
- Control type: Control knobs
- Peace of mind with FamilySafe Trivets
- Easy ignite
- High-powered wok burner
- Enamelled wire trivets
- Left Front Zone - triple ring wok
- Left Rear Zone - semi-rapid
- Right Front Zone - simmer
- Right Rear Zone - rapid
- Total burner output - 40.6
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 11.3 KW
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||165 x 702 x 596 mm|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Connected load||11.3 KW|
|Control Type||Control knobs|
|Maximum current rating||10 Amps|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG644SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.