Westinghouse 60cm Gas Cooktop
Westinghouse has added the WHG644SC cooktop to its range of home appliances. Designed with four differently-sized burners, the 60Cm cooktop easily accommodates both small and large pans, pots and griddle easily. The control knobs are designed in the front to enable convenient and hassle-free operation. It has one large-sized burner, where you can cook curries, soups and other dishes in bulk quantities to serve large gatherings at home, associated with celebration and parties.
The Westinghouse gas cooktop boasts an elegant design and unique placement of burners that offer an aesthetic appeal to the kitchen spaces. It comes with cast iron trivets and metalized knobs that resists the abrasion and ensure durable performance. With a 60cm size, this cooktop is ideal for both large as well as small-sized kitchens. It occupies only a small footprint and can easily fit on low-on-space kitchen platforms.
- 4-Burner Design: To offer the versatility of cooking several dishes simultaneously, the Westinghouse WHG644SC cooktop comes with burners. With different sizes, these burners can easily accommodate small kettles as well as large-sized pans.
- Cast Iron Trivets: The 4 burner cooktop is equipped with cast iron trivets that endure high heat and resists abrasion, ensuring a long-term use. The cast iron trivets comfortably support cookware with high stability.
- Heat Control: Each burner of this gas stove comes with independently controlled knobs. It allows you to adjust the flame as per the cooking requirement.
- Easy To Clean: Designed using high-grade materials, this gas cooktop has high resistance for stains, it is easy to clean and maintain. Once you are done with the culinary preparations, you can wipe it with a damp cloth to remove food spills.
- Hassle-free Operation: The Westinghouse cooktop has control knobs designed in the front that can be easily accessed, without having to remove the pots and pans.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 685 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 12.7 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,High Powered Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner output(NG): 40.6NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Triple Ring Wok
- Left Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Simmer
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG644SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.