Westinghouse 90cm Cooktop
Westinghouse is continuously developing trendy solutions for the demands of contemporary living. The brand has come up with a gas cooktop with 5 burners. It provides ample cooking space allowing you to prepare different meals simultaneously. The large-sized burner is designed on the left which provides easy access to other burners and do not cause an obstruction in cooking. The control knobs are placed in the front to enable hassle-free flame adjustments. To ensure the cleaning sessions consume less time, this cooktop comes with cast iron trivets and metallized knobs.
The Westinghouse WHG958SC cooktop offers a touch of sophistication and elegance to the kitchen spaces. It has sleek edges and a minimalistic design that complements a wide scope of décor settings.
- 5 Burner Layout: The Westinghouse cooktop features 5 differently sized burners that easily accommodates both small and large-sized cookware. The large burner is placed separately to provide enough space while cooking in large pans and griddles.
- Durable Construction: This 5 burner cooktop is equipped with cast iron trivets that provides a stable platform for pans and griddles. Made with cast iron, these trivets resists normal wear and tear, and demand minimal maintenance.
- Flame Adjustments: To precisely cater to the cooking requirements, the 90cm cooktop allows for flame adjustments. The control knob can be turned to low simmers or high for stir-fry meals with ease.
- Easy To Clean: This gas stove is designed to reduce your hassles associated with scrubbing and cleaning. It comes with cast iron trivets, metalized knobs and easy clean surface that can be wiped with a damp cloth to clean accidental spills and boilovers.
- Hassle-free Installation: The WHG958SC cooktop is flexible for installation. It has a compact size and easily fits in small platforms without interrupting other kitchen appliances.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 895 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 860 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 985 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 18.8 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,Wok Holder,High Powered, Intense Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets,Dual Valve Flame Control
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner Output(NG): 54.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Cooking Zones: 5
- Left Front Zone: Dual Valve Wok
- Centre Front Zone: Simmer
- Centre Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||860|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG958SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.