Westinghouse 30cm Induction Cooktop
Designed for some of the busiest households, Westinghouse WHI323BC cooktop makes cooking easy and relaxing. This is an induction cooktop that transforms energy into heat, twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops. The 30cm cooktop has 2 cooking zones. It generates heat in the cookware, keeping the surface around the pot cool. This new induction cooktop is marketed for its touch slide control that makes it easy to choose between the cooking functions.
The WHI323BC induction cooktop has a black ceramic glass that is ultra-stylish and convenient to clean. The 2-zone induction cooktop is equipped with a Pause icon which when pressed drops all the operating zones while keeping the food warm. What makes this Westinghouse induction cooktop special is the flexibility it gives to combine two separate induction zones for larger and irregular shaped pots and pans.
- Pause Icon: The 30cm cooktop features a Pause icon that when pressed drops the operating zones to Keep Warm mode. This ensures that the food does not grow cold as you attend to family and friends. When you are ready to resume, you can touch the Pause icon again.
- Induction Cooking: The WHI323BC cooktop transforms energy into heat twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops. The induction cooking generates heat in the cookware while the surface around the pot remains cool to touch.
- Touch Slide Control: The kitchen appliance lets you adjust the temperature settings for the food at the touch of the finger. So whether you are simmering soup or deep-frying shrimp, simply move your finger along the touch control slider to select the ideal temperature for your dish.
- Convenient Cooking: The induction cooktop is designed to make cooking an easy experience. With the standard 3.7kW power, there is no chaos of changing the power supply.
- Easy to Clean: The 2-zone cooking appliance has smooth and high-quality glass surface that makes cleaning an effortless job. Simply use a damp cloth to wipe dirt or grease away.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Induction Cooktop
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 300 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 270 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 x 390 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 6Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Touch and Slide Controls
- Position of Controls: Front
- Functions of Cooktops: Timer,Keep Warm Function,Pause,PowerBoost
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator,Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop: Safety Cut off,Electronic Timer,Safety Child Lock,Hot Surface Indicator
- Timer of Cooktop: Programmable 99min,Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting: No
- Cooking Zones: 2
- Pot Sensors: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 3.7Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
OTHER FEATURES -
- Centre Front Zone:Induction
- Centre Front (Watt): 1400 Watt
- Centre Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Centre front Diameter (mm): 140mm
- Centre Rear Zone: Induction
- Centre Rear Watts: 2300
- Centre Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Centre Rear Diameter (mm): 210mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||2 Burners|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||270|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI323BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.