Westinghouse 60cm 3-Zone Induction Cooktop
Cooking for a gathering gets easy with Westinghouse WHI633BC induction cooktop. Ergonomically designed to make cooking a convenient process, the cooktop is equipped with three zones including MaxiZone. The MaxiZone gives you the liberty to effortlessly prepare all kinds of dishes that need a large pan with consistent heat. Therefore, you can now prepare delicious paella easily.
The Westinghouse 60cm cooking appliance has touch controls that provide simple controls. With standard 6.5kW power, there is no chaos of changing the power supply. The WHI633BC induction cooktop generates heat in the cookware while the surface around the pot remains cool. It is equipped with Pause icon that drops the operating zones to Keep Warm mode. It features Hob2Hood technology that regulates the fan while you cook the food.
- Convenient Cooking: The 3-zone induction cooktop is designed to ensure easy cooking experience. It requires a standard power supply of 6.5kW and there is no chaos of changing the power supply.
- Pause Icon: Westinghouse cooking appliance has Pause icon that when pressed drops the operating zones to Keep Warm mode. Therefore, the food does not get cold while you attend to your family and friends. Once you are ready to resume cooking, you can touch the Pause Icon again.
- Touch-on Controls: The cooking appliance features a flat easy-clean touch on glass controls that help you control the heat. This lets you concentrate on preparing the perfect meal.
- MaxiZone: This zone gives you the freedom to effortlessly prepare all kinds of dishes that require a large pan with consistent heat like paella easily.
- FlexZone Technology: The WHI633BC 3-zone cooktop combines two individual cooking zones to create a single, large cooking surface which ideal for plancha grill plates or roasting pots. It also combines the temperature and timing settings for ultimate flexibility.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Induction Cooktop
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 120 x 675 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 11.1Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Touch
- Position of Controls: Right Front
- Functions of Cooktops: Timer,Keep Warm Function,Pause,PowerBoost
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator,Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop: Safety Cut off,Electronic Timer,Safety Child Lock,Hot Surface Indicator,MaxiZone,Hob2Hood
- Timer of Cooktop: Programmable 99min,Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting: No
- ELEMENTS/BURNERS -
- Cooking Zones: 3
- Pot Sensors: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Connected Load (Kw): 6.5Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Left Front Zone: Induction
- Left Front (Watt): 1400Watt
- Left Front Boost (Watt): 2500Watt
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Front Diameter (mm): 140mm
- Left Rear Zone: Induction
- Left Rear (watt): 1800Watt
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Rear Diameter (mm): 180 mm
- Right Front Zone: MaxiZone
- Right Front (Watt): 3600Watt
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Front Diameter (mm): 280mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||3 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI633BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.