Westinghouse 60cm 4-Zone Induction Cooktop
An innovative cooking appliance by Westinghouse, this 60cm induction cooktop makes cooking a convenient for you. The WHI643BC cooktop uses the induction technology that generates direct heat into the cookware while ensuring the surface of the pot remains cool. This cooktop is equipped with four induction zones that include FlexZone that lets you combine any two cooking zones for using larger pots and pans.
The 4-zone cooktop boasts an ultra-stylish black ceramic glass that is convenient to clean. It has a Pause icon that gives you the privilege to attend to other work while the food remains warm. You can resume cooking by pressing the Pause icon again. The four zones are available in different sizes to suit a variety of dishes. The WHI643BC 60cm induction cooktop provides near-instant heat which makes it faster and more efficient than the traditional electric and gas stoves.
- Pause Icon: This induction cooktop has a Pause icon which when pressed, drops all the cooking zones to Keep Warm mode. This allows you to attend to other tasks in hand. Just press the icon again when you want to resume cooking.
- Hob2Hood Technology: The induction stove is equipped with Hob2Hood regulates the fan while you concentrate on cooking just right. It will automatically control your cooker hood and lights.
- Touch-on Control: The black ceramic glass stove has touch control that lets you regulate the heat easily. This lets you concentrate on preparing a perfect meal.
- Standard Power Supply: The 4-zone induction cooktop is designed to ensure easy cooking experience. It requires a standard power supply of 6.5kW and reduces the chaos of changing the power supply regularly.
- Induction Cooking: The induction technology transforms energy into heat twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops. This requires no flame which reduces the chance of accidents in the kitchen. It provides near-instant heating which makes it more efficient cooking appliance.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Induction Cooktop
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 120 x 675 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 10.8Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Touch
- Position of Controls: Right Front
- Functions of Cooktops: Timer,Keep Warm Function,Pause,PowerBoost,Hob2Hood
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator,Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop: Safety Cut off,Electronic Timer,Safety Child Lock,Hot Surface Indicator,Hob2Hood
- Timer of Cooktop: Programmable 99min,Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting: No
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Pot Sensors: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Connected Load (Kw): 6.5Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Left Front Zone: Induction
- Left Front (Watt): 2300Watt
- Left Front Boost (Watt): 3200Watt
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Front Diameter (mm): 210mm
- Left Rear Zone: Induction
- Left Rear (watt): 1400Watt
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Rear Diameter (mm): 140 mm
- Right Front Zone: Induction
- Right Front (Watt): 1400Watt
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Front Diameter (mm): 140mm
- Right Rear Zone: Induction
- Right Rear (Watt): 1800 Watt
- Right Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Rear Diameter (mm): 180mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI643BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.