Westinghouse 90cm Hob-To-Hood Induction Cooktop w/Boil Protect
Designed to make cooking easy, convenient and fun, Westinghouse kitchen appliances offer exceptional technological advance features combined with cutting-edge aesthetics to complement the decor setting. The WHI945BC 90cm cooktop from Westinghouse is another such appliance. With its 4 different cooking zones, the hob-to-hood cooktop allows the users to multitask around the kitchen and cook various dishes all at once.
The hob-to-hood technology of the 90cm stove connects the hob to the rangehood in the kitchen and operates it free of any manual operation requirements. Featuring a jet black surface, the induction cooktop matches well with both modular and classic themed appliances in the kitchen. Pause function lets you stop the cooking process while keeping the dish on warm mode and the touch slide control panel helps the users in easily manoeuvring the cooktop.
- Boil Protect: The Westinghouse WHI945BC cooktop features the Boil Protect function. It switches off the power automatically when a pot boils dry which eliminates all kinds of fire and burn hazards.
- Hob-to-Hood Technology: The boil-protect cooktop features hob-to-hood technology which connects the cooktop to the rangehood of the kitchen. The users can focus solely on the cooking as hob controls the fan speed and other functions of the hob as per the requirements of the cooking automatically.
- Cooking Zones: The 90cm cooktop features 4 different cooking zones with a flex zone. The flex zone also maximum flexibility in cooking as it can be used to cook with unusually sized and shaped products by customizing the zone area.
- Elegant Aesthetics: The flex zone cooktop features a sophisticated black coloured hue to it. The black stove complements every kind of interior as well as other appliances with matching or contrasting colour schemes.
- Easy Controls: Equipped with a technologically advanced touch slide panel, the black induction cooktop features ease of operation for users.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Black Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 300 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 300 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
COOKING ZONES -
- Center Front Zone - 1200W
- Center Rear Zone - 1800W
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners Or Zones: 2 Burners
- Control Type: Dial, Knobs
- Position of Controls: Front
- Indicators/Display: Residual Heat Warning Lamps, Hot Surface Indicator
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 3.0 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||880|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI945BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.