Westinghouse WHS642WA 60cm Electric Solid Cooktop
Westinghouse 60cm cooktop is white finished and comes with an enamelled surface that is designed to be high-performance and efficient. It has four cooking zones that come with knob control. Westinghouse WHS642WA is powered by electricity; it is an efficient cooktop because it uses electricity as a fuel and also the enamelled cooktop surface heats the utensil kept on in very easily and in a very short span of time.
The enamelled surface of Westinghouse WHS642WA cooktop is made to be very easy to clean and it only requires a wipe with a damp piece of cloth or a sponge to get cleaned. This feature comes very usefully because it not only saves the cooktop surface from deteriorating but also makes the cleaning process very easy and effortless. Overall Westinghouse WHS642WA proves to be a perfect kitchen appliance. The four cooking elements also make it an easy task to cook many dishes at the same time.
- Four Element Cooktop: This cooktop comes with four cooking elements that make it a perfect appliance that can easily be used to cook for a family dinner or even for small parties. It can cook four different dishes at the same time.
- Enamelled: Westinghouse WHS642WA has enamelled white surface. Enamelled surface gives it a beautiful smooth look. The white color of the enamel surface makes it a beautiful part of the kitchen décor.
- Electric Cooktop: This Westinghouse cooktop is powered with electricity. It not only makes it a very efficient appliance but also makes it safe to be used in a domestic kitchen without any fear of gas leakage.
- Easy to Clean Surface: The enamelled surface of Westinghouse four elements cooktop is designed to be an easy clean surface. It only requires a wipe with a damp piece of cloth of a sponge to get cleaned.
- Knob Control: This Cooktop comes with knob control to adjust the temperature of the cooktop according to the dish that is being cooked on it. This comes very useful in case something is overflowing, it can be quickly turned off.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHS642WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White enamel
- Height (mm): 58 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cooktop Type: Solid hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Enamel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control type: Control knobs
- Corrosion resistant hotplate - Minimises wear and tear and delivers the desired heat for your cooktop.
- Four elements - Two small and two large elements suitable for all your cooking needs.
- Solid element - Functional and durable solid element suitable for your busy kitchen.
- Knob control - Knob controls allow easy adjustment of cooking temperature.
- Heating lamp
- Left Front Zone - 1500W
- Left Rear Zone - 2000W
- Right Front Zone - 1500W
- Right Rear Zone - 1500W
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Maximum current rating: 27 Amps
|Maximum current rating||27 Amps|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Connected load||6.5 KW|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHS642WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.