Westinghouse WLE525WB 54cm Freestanding Cooker with Coil Hob and Fan Forced Oven
Westinghouse 54cm freestanding electric oven/stove offers a full kitchen solution with a separate grill, cooktop and fan forced oven. With a gross capacity of 80L, the WLE525WB integrated oven and stove is part of latest range of slot in cookers. With a seamless design, the freestanding cooker can be used to prepare your favourite dishes easily. 80L upright cooker has coil hob with a multifunctional design and a straight forward, user-friendly interface.
Whether cooking for one or the entire family, Westinghouse WLE525WB upright cooker is packed with handy features that help you get the job done. The fan forced oven offers ample of space to cook for the family or all your dinner guests. The 54cm upright oven/stove features an electric hob with four coil elements for all your sautéing, frying and boiling needs. Bearing a white finish, the freestanding unit adds a stylish flair to any kitchen.
- Class Leading Capacity: The Westinghouse cooker has largest cavity in the freestanding cooker range, with 80L gross oven capacity. The appliance has separate grilling compartment implying that you can entertain guests and cook family meals with ease and without compromising on the oven space.
- Easy-to-Reach Rear Controls: Westinghouse 54cm freestanding electric cooker features unique easy to reach angled rear control system. It keeps the prying hands from reaching the controls.
- Separate Grill Compartment: This appliance has a separate grill that keeps the cooking smells and flavours separate, making it possible to prepare different dishes at the same time.
- Double Glazed Door: The upright cooker has oven with double glazed glass door. This helps you keep the heat locked inside for efficient cooking and also helps to keep the door cooler to touch when cooking.
- High Performance Cooktop: This Westinghouse appliance has practical and powerful electric cooktop, with unique features like handy coil, easy-to-clean solid or stylish flat ceramic hobs. The high performance burners include a wok burner that allows you to cook anything with ease.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLE525WB
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White enamel finish
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Coil hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Accessories included: 2 x Oven wire racks, 1 x Grill pan insert and 1 x Anti-tilt plate
- Notes: For cutout dimensions please see installation manual attached
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of Functions: 1
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 5
- Internal oven light
- 4 x Coil electric hotplates
- Removable spill tray
- Rear control panel
- 60-Minute manual dial control timer
- Grilling with grill door in open position
- 3 x Grill positions
- Removable inner full glass panel
- 4 x Levelling feet
- 1 x Oven light
Cooking Zones Power
- Left front zone 1250 watts
- Left rear zone 1250 watts
- Right front zone 2050 watts
- Right rear zone 1250 watts
- Double glazed door
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 9.9 KW
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||9.9 KW|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Double glazed door||Yes|
|Number of shelf positions||5|
|Oven Type||Electric Oven|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLE525WB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.