Westinghouse WLE645WA 60cm Electric Oven with Ceramic Hob
Westinghouse freestanding cooker is a great addition to a kitchen that is usually busy preparing family dinners or entertaining guests and friends. With an 80L gross capacity, WLE645WA upright electric cooker has enough space to cook large meals. The appliance has a classic white enamel finish that adds elegance and style to the kitchen. The 60cm electric cooker is equipped with fan-forced oven, separate electrical grill, 2-hour timer and electric hob with 4 zone ceramic glass.
Designed and made in Australia, the Westinghouse integrated oven/cooktop unit can cook all your favourite meals. The top of the unit has a smooth surface that is easy to clean with just a damp cloth. The cooktop has a hot surface indicator that lets you know if the stove is still hot to touch. The electric oven has control knobs that let you control the cooking process effortlessly. These knobs are out of children’s reach. The seamless fully-sealed oven cavity allows easy cleaning.
- Rear Controls: 60cm freestanding cooker has control system located at the rear. The control system is easy to reach and offers you and your family peace of mind while cooking.
- Large Capacity: The electric oven with ceramic hob has 80L gross capacity. This provides enough space to cook family dinners and allows you to a wide range of dishes easily and precisely. You can use the kitchen appliance to roast, prepare casseroles, or bake birthday cakes.
- Digitally Programmable Timer: The freestanding cooking appliance has 3 simple-to-operate buttons that you can use to automatically set the oven to turn on or off. You can also use the clock as the timer.
- Separate Grilling Compartment: Having a separate grill keeps the cooking smell and flavours apart, letting you cook different dishes at the same time.
- Residual Heat Indicators: WLE645WA freestanding unit has heat indicators that let you know if the surface is still hot to touch after you have finished cooking. The indicator disappears once the cooktop has cooled down to a safe level.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLE645WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White Enamel
- Height (mm): 1145 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 617 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 1
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Internal oven light
- Easy reach rear controls
- Class leading capacity
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- Easy-clean oven and surfaces
- Easy clean formed shelf support
- Durable enamel surfaces
- High performance cooktops
- Easy clean ceramic hob surface
- Hot surface indicator
- Interior light
- 2 Hour mechanical timer
Cooking Zones Power
- Left front Watts — 2200
- Left rear zone — ceramic
- Left rear watts — 1200
- Right front Watts — 1200
- Right rear watts — 1800
- Residual heat indicator
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connected load: 10.5 KW
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||10.5 KW|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLE645WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.