Westinghouse WLG503WBLP 54cm White Freestanding Cooker
This 54cm freestanding LPG stove/oven unit from Westinghouse offers complete kitchen solution with conventional gas oven, separate gas grill, piezo oven and grill ignition and 4-burner gas hob with manual ignition and flame failure. Available in classic white finish, the freestanding gas cooker adds a stylish flair to any kitchen. The 54cm freestanding cooker can be integrated into kitchen cabinetry for a seamless design.
WLG503WBLP white freestanding cooker has a gas cooktop that features four gas burners that are suitable for boiling, sautéing, and frying requirements. It also includes a wok burner for sizzling stir fries. Each burner has a flame safety device, implying that if the flame is extinguished, the gas supply shuts off. The conventional oven has spacious 80L capacity, ensuring plenty of space to cook for entire family.
- High Performance Cooktop: 54cm upright cooker features gas cooktop with a high-powered triple ring wok burner that allows you to cook anything easily. You can thus boil, deep-fry and sauté food. The wok burner that comfortably fits the wok pans so you can effectively get sizzling stir fry.
- Flame Failure Device: The gas cooktop offers additional safety through flame failure device. The family failure safety device immediately shuts off the gas supply if the flame on the cooktop extinguishes unexpectedly.
- Family-Sized Capacity: Westinghouse kitchen appliance has a conventional oven with 80L gross capacity. The oven provides enough space to cook for large families and allows you to conveniently prepare a variety of dishes easily and precisely. You can prepare anything, from roasts and casseroles to birthday cakes.
- Grill Compartment: With a separate grilling compartment, WLG503WBLP freestanding gas cooker lets you grill and bake dishes at the same time, while keeping different cooking flavours and smells apart.
- Easy-to-Clean Oven and Surfaces: The oven cavity is easy to clean as it has no joints, nooks or crannies to hold grease. It can be cleaned with a simple damp cloth.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLG503WBLP
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White Enamel
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: LPG
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: LPG
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition: Piezo
- Number of Functions: 1
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate gas grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 2
- Easy-clean oven and surfaces
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- FamilySafe flame failure device
- Durable enamel surfaces
- High performance cooktops
- Class leading capacity
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: No electrical connection required
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Number of shelf positions||2|
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||No Electrical Connection Required|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLG503WBLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.