Part of 54cm freestanding cooker range, this Westinghouse upright appliance has a classic white finish that adds contemporary flair to your modular kitchen. It is a full kitchen solution that is ergonomically designed for a busy kitchen like yours. This 54cm freestanding cooker has a gross capacity of 80L, the largest in the range. The WLG505WBLP gas cooker is equipped with conventional gas oven, separate grill compartment, 60-minute timer, oven light and 4-burner gas hob with flame failure and electronic ignition.
This latest range of white-finish oven/gas cooktop can be easily integrated in the kitchen cabinetry for a seamless design. WLG505WBLP freestanding oven has rear controls that remain out of children’s reach, giving you peace of mind as you cook. The gas cooktops use advanced technology that is suitable for a hardworking, productive kitchen. The enamel surface is easy to clean with just one wipe.
- Family-Size Capacity: Westinghouse freestanding gas cooker has 80L gross oven capacity. The appliance features separate grill compartment which means you can entertain guests and cook family feasts easily without compromising on oven space.
- FamilySafe Failure System: WLG505WBLP freestanding oven is developed keeping in mind your safety. It features a flame failure safety device that shuts off the gas supply of the flame extinguishes accidentally.
- Separate Grilling Compartment: The upright conventional cooker has a separate grill that allows you to cook and bake at the same time. This keeps the cooking smells and flavours separate and makes it easy to prepare a variety of dishes.
- Durable Enamel Surface: The appliance has a durable external surface, ensuring that your cooker looks as good as new for years to come.
- Gas Cooktop: The gas cooktops feature an advanced technology that is suitable for hardworking and productive kitchens. The cooktop has electronic gas ignition for improved safety and ease of use.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLG505WBLP
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White Enamel
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Gas
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Number of Functions: 1
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate gas grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 5
- Shelf support: Side rack
- Easy clean formed shelf
- High performance cooktops
- Easy-clean oven and surfaces
- FamilySafe Flame Failure Device
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- Durable enamel surfaces
- Class leading capacity
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 0.25 KW
- Maximum gas rating : 58.5 NG
|Oven Fuel Type||Gas|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
|Maximum gas rating||58.5 NG|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Number of shelf positions||5|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Connected load||0.25 KW|
|Type||Natural Gas Oven|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Number of Functions||1|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse Commercial WLG505WBLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.