Westinghouse WLG517WBLP 54cm Freestanding Cooker
An ideal companion for a home chef, Westinghouse 54cm Freestanding natural gas cooker has a classic white enamel that adds contemporary flair to the kitchen. The WLG517WBLP freestanding cooker has a gross capacity of 80L, the largest cavity in the range. The 54cm gas cooker is equipped fan bake gas oven, separate gas grill, 60-minute timer, oven light and 4-burner gas hob including wok with flame failure. It is a full kitchen solution that is ergonomically designed for busy kitchens.
Part of the latest range of white-finish oven/gas cooktop, this freestanding unit can be easily integrated into a kitchen cabinetry for a seamless design. With 80L gross oven capacity, the WLG517WBLP gas cooker offers you enough room to cook a large meal for dinner parties. The integrated gas cooktop has four burners including a wok burner that can be used for all your boiling, sautéing, deep-frying and stir-frying needs.
- High Performance Cooktop: The kitchen appliance features high performance burners including a high-powered triple ring wok burner, allowing you to cook anything easily from family stir-fry to slow simmering.
- Class-Leading Capacity: Westinghouse 54cm upright gas cooker has 80L gross oven capacity. The cavity is designed to fit in deep trays with up to 5 shelf positions, letting you cook large meals and cater to any number of guests with either single-or multi-shelf cooking.
- Handy Separate Grill Compartment: WLG518WBLP upright cooker is equipped with separate grill compartment that lets you enjoy grilling and baking at the same time, while keeping different cooking flavours and smells apart. The large oven capacity lets you enjoy the convenience of separate grill.
- Triple Ring Wok Burner: Stir-frying gets easy with the triple ring wok burner. The high-powered 14.4 MJ/h triple-ring wok lets you stir fry like a professional.
- Easy-to-Clean Oven and Surfaces: The oven cavity is easy to clean as it has no joints, nooks or crannies to hold grease. It can be cleaned with a simple damp cloth.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLG517WBLP
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: LPG
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: LPG
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: This stove comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty for parts and labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Wok burner
- Number of Functions: 1
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate gas grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 5
- Class leading capacity
- Easy-clean oven and surfaces
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- Durable enamel surfaces
- High performance cooktops
- Triple ring wok burner
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 0.4 KW
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Connected load||0.4 KW|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Number of shelf positions||5|
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLG517WBLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.