Westinghouse WMF4102BA 40L Black Benchtop Microwave Oven
Westinghouse WMF4102BA 40L benchtop microwave oven that is specially designed to integrate into a modern kitchen, adding to the aesthetics while delivering powerful and convenient heat-ups. With white plastic body, this modular kitchen appliance provides hard wearing and practical look to your kitchen. WMF4102BA microwave has six programs, five power levels, defrost option and child lock. Part of built-in cooking range collection, 40L microwave oven is a distinctive move away from the ‘white box on the benchtop’. Easy to use, the microwave can be used to cook fish, meat, pasta, pizza, popcorn, potato, and vegetables.
The benchtop microwave has FamilySafe child lock to keep the children from accidentally operating the oven. WMF4102BA integrated wave is easy to install. Venting to the front of the microwave eliminates the need to duct the heated air out of the cabinetry. The timer of Westinghouse built-in microwave gives you acoustic signal. Expect the benchtop oven to have electronic touch controls and Quick Start.
- Seamless Design Integration: 40L integrated microwave blends with the entire Westinghouse kitchen collection, letting you perfectly co-ordinate the kitchen design.
- Hard Wearing Body: The microwave has white plastic body that is hardwearing yet attractive. The microwave is a breeze for you to keep clean.
- FamilySafe Touch Control: An easy-to-use home appliance, the integrated microwave has electronic touch controls and Quick Start. The child lock control keeps the children from accidentally operating the oven.
- 6 Control Program: The Westinghouse WMF4102BA is a built-in microwave with 6 programmed auto-cooking functions. The versatile microwave allows multistage cooking from frozen to cooked, Quick Start, delayed start cooking and time and defrost options.
- Easy-to-Install: The microwave is easy to install. Venting the front of the microwave helps eliminating the need to duct the heated air out of the cabinetry.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WMF4102BA
- Finish Colour: Black
- Height (mm): 327 mm
- Width (mm): 553 mm
- Depth (mm): 453 mm
- Microwave Type: Freestanding
- Microwave Volume: 40 L
- Turntable size: 345 mm
- Power (W): 1100 Watts
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 3
- Quick start
- Auto cook
- Defrost by weight
- Control type: Touch controls
- Power levels: 10
- Door Type: Push Door Button
- Timer Functions: Acoustic signal, duration, stop and time of day
- 6 Programmed functions
- Auto cook
- Auto cook from frozen
- Auto weight defrost
- Favourite program
- Child lock
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Oven Volume (L)||40|
|Microwave Power (W)||1100|
|Turntable Size (mm)||345|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Door Type||Push Door Button|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WMF4102BA is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.