Westinghouse WQE6060BB 600L Dark Stainless Steel 4-French Door Fridge
Designed to fit into the standard 90 cm kitchen fridge space, Westinghouse WQE6060BB French Door is designed keeping the user comfort in mind. This modern appliance can be a great pick for modern homes that want fresh food and better organized food supplies. The cleverly engineered fridge is easy to install even in minimum spaces – making it great for homes with smaller kitchens. Designed for modular kitchens, the 600L French Door Fridge features dark fingerprint resistant steel body that is easy to clean. This also boosts the overall durability of the appliance. The kitchen fridge is equipped with continuous water dispenser and ice-maker. The stainless steel refrigerator has Dual FlexFresh Crisper with humidity control and opens effortlessly.
WQE6060BB 4 door refrigerator can contain a spill, not allowing things to spiral out of control. The refrigerator has SpillSafe glass shelves that contain the spill in one shelf – a feature not many modern refrigerators have in this price range. This smart refrigerator packs plenty of storage space along with the option of customizing the storage to some extent. Expect the freezer to house bigger loads with 7 compartments that help you organize food items. With a 3.5-star energy rating, the French door fridge reduces the household expenditure, saving on electrical bills.
- Indoor Water Dispenser: The French door refrigerator provides easy access to filtered water from the slimline indoor water dispenser – providing your family clean & safe water through the day
- Spacious Freezer: expect this refrigerator to offer freezer space for large families. The steel body refrigerator has 7 freezer compartments that keep the frozen food and ice better organized
- SpillSafe Glass Shelves: The 600L stainless steel fridge has SpillSafe glass shelves that contain the liquid spill in one shelf. This makes it easy to clean-up a spill – very handy for families with small children
- Automatic Icemaker: The WQE6060BB steel refrigerator has automatic icemaker that keeps ice available whenever you need it - all stored in a handy large drawer. The ice-making period is rather low, ensuring you have access to ice no matter how many guests crowd the living room
- Dual FlexFresh Crispers: Westinghouse French door has dual sealed easy glide crisper bins. The crispers have humidity control and can open effortlessly, offering easy access even when full
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WQE6060BB
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1725 mm
- Width (mm): 896 mm
- Depth (mm): 781 mm
- Dispenser: Ice and Water
- Plumbing required: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years additional domestic parts warranty for the sealed refrigeration system.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 600 L
- Fridge Volume: 411 L
- Freezer Volume: 189 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- 4 Door Fridges
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Wine bottle rack
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
- Twist ice maker
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Easy glide drawers and specialised compartments
- Adjustable storage solutions with FlexStor™
- Adjustable Spillsafe™ glass shelves
- FamilySafe™ lockable compartment
- Quick chill function
- Internal electronic controls
- Multi-flow air delivery system
- Door alarm
- Hidden hinges
- Adjustable front and rear rollers
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||189|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||411|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WQE6060BB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.