Westinghouse Canopy Rangehood
Westinghouse has carved a niche in the electronics industry by introducing high-on-performance and innovative appliances. The WRC904SC rangehood by Westinghouse is designed to exhaust the unnecessary fumes, smoke, heat, grease and odours from the surrounding indoor air. It helps in keeping the kitchen air clean by extracting hundreds of meter cubes of air each hour. The canopy rangehood is equipped with LED lights that perfectly illuminates the cooktop area, eliminating the need for switching on kitchen lights. Made to elevate the aesthetics of the kitchen spaces, this rangehood features easy-clean exteriors that blend well with other kitchen appliances. The durable construction responds better to normal wear and tear, offering reliable performance.
The Westinghouse exhaust hood is equipped with an efficient motor that ensures uninterrupted air exhaust for longer hours. The motor produces low noise, keeping the indoors quieter and conversation-friendly.
- Elegant Design: This 90cm rangehood is engineered to complement traditional and contemporary kitchen themes. It features a striking design, which offers a touch of sophistication to the kitchen spaces.
- Illumination: Equipped with LED lights, this canopy rangehood brilliantly illuminates the cooktop area. It helps in reducing the electricity bills, by eliminating the need for additional lighting in the kitchen.
- Powerful Motor: This kitchen hood is installed with a powerful motor that offers reliable performance. It efficiently exhausts all the unnecessary odours, grease, smoke, combustion fumes and heat from the internal environment with a rate of 700 meter cubes per hour.
- Durable Construction: Designed with high-grade material, the Westinghouse WRC904SC rangehood resists corrosion and abrasion, enduring prolonged use.
- Quieter Indoors: This exhaust rangehood is embedded with an efficient motor that has low vibrating parts. It performs the exhaust function quietly, without making much noise about its operation.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Canopy
- Height (mm): 1240 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 695 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 120 mm
- Number of Filters: 3
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Safety/Display Indicators: Automatic Safety Cut Off
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 5.5 W
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Quiet Motor: Yes
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Maximum Canopy Chimney Height (mm): 1240 mm
- Flue Cover Depth (mm): 165 mm
- Power (W): 270 Watts
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Automatic Power Off: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Electricity Supply Required (KW): 0.282 KW
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 62 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 72 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||1 Fan|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRC904SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.