Westinghouse Canopy Rangehood
Westinghouse WRCG932SB Canopy Rangehood, 90cm stainless steel and curved glass canopy hood with 810 cubic m/h extraction on boost and LED lighting.
The 90cm kitchen chimney is perfectly sized to effectively remove the stale air, smoke, odours, steam, and fumes, making your kitchen smelling fresh and nice.
Featuring a tempered curved glass design and stunning stainless-steel finish, Westinghouse rangehood uplifts the overall kitchen interiors. The front panel with an LCD display has electronic button controls. This air extracting unit offers maximum functionality and adds a piece of attraction to your kitchen. With 150mm air flow outlet and dishwasher safe cassette filters, and 780m³/hr extraction capacity, Westinghouse WRCG932SB chimney is the ideal appliance for improving the air-quality in your kitchen.
- Powerful Twin Blade centrifugal motor- The Cube houses a powerful twin blade motor to ensure maximum extraction of unwanted steam and vapours from cooking.
- Conversation friendly noise levels- Enjoy cooking and conversation with a quieter motor delivering extraction without high noise levels.
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminium micro-mesh filters- Simply remove the filter panels and wash in your dishwasher to maintain performance and appearance.
- Low Energy with high levels of illumination- Delivering excellent illumination with cost-conscious low energy use, as well as reducing the heat generated by the downlights.
- Designed to have minimal seams and joins- By reducing the seams and joins in the stainless steel canopy, it is even easier to clean and keep looking great.
- Brand- Westinghouse
- Model Number- WRCG932SB
- Finish Colour- Stainless Steel
- Height (mm)- 400 mm
- Width (mm)- 900 mm
- Depth (mm)- 480 mm
- Rangehood Type- Canopy
- Manufacturer Warranty- 2 Years
- Warranty Note- This rangehood comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty for parts and labour.
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D)- 580 x 980 x 520 mm
- Number of fan speeds- 3
- Max Air Capacity- 780 m3/hr
- Ducting size- 150 mm
- Number of filters- 1
- Filter material- Aluminium
- Noise when working- 61 dB
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Manufacture Warranty||2 Years|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Max Air Capacity||780 m3/hr|
|Ducting size||150 mm|
|Operating Mode||Ducted Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRCG932SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.