Westinghouse 60cm Fixed Rangehood Stainless Steel
The Westinghouse WRF610SA Fixed Rangehood is like no other. It sports a 200m3/hr airflow, eliminating those disgusting cooking odours, as well as reducing heat and condensation in your kitchen. What's more? The WRF610SA 's 3 fan speed settings make extracting air a breeze! Its incandescent lighting helps you illuminate the cooktop. The WRF610SA's features a 600mm width with a 160mm height.
A white, universal rangehood with interlocked push button controls, 600mm in width, with a 3-speed single centrifugal fan.
- Easy Installation - The Rangehood is easily installed either partially behind cupboard doors or simply under a cabinetry.
- Easy To Clean - Removable filters for easy and the rest of the range hood is easy to maintain - simply wipe down.
- Recirculation - The range hood can recirculate into the kitchen if it is not possible to duct to the exterior. Carbon filters are recommended for recirculation.
- Simple Operation - Simple to use push button controls with 3 power settings to provide flexible air movement to manage diverse cooking demands
- 600 mm wide
- 3 fan speeds
- 2 filters
- 200 m3/hr airflow
- Steel finish
- Single Fan
- Front recirculating option
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Width:600 mm
- Height:160 mm
- Depth:500 mm
|Additional Feature||Auto Thermal Cut-out Safety Switch|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Year|
|Controls||Push Button Controls|
|Motor Type||Centrifugal Motor|
|Ducted or Recirculated||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRF610SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.