Westinghouse 52cm Integrated Rangehood w/ Hob to Hood, 760m3/hr
Coming equal on both technological and aesthetical terms, Westinghouse WRI524BB 52cm integrated rangehood chimney features advanced technological features that make cooking convenient and makes it easy for you to concentrate on the cooking. The integrated rangehood comes equipped with hob-to-hood technology which connects the cooktop to the rangehood and automatically sets the fan speed and other functions as per the requirement for the dishes being cooked.
The 52cm rangehood has 1 easy clean multilayer aluminium micromesh filter which can be washed in the dishwasher. 2 low energy long lasting LEDs are installed on the hood to aid visibility while cooking. With a maximum of 67dB sound output, the efficient rangehood offers a very silent functioning. There a total of 3 fan speeds + boost mode to powerful suck the polluted air from the kitchen and filter it back at the same speed.
- Hob-To-Hood Function: The 86cm rangehood connects directly to the cooktop/hob after which the rangehood can be automated as per hob settings. The hob auto sets the fan speed according to the power level being used on it for proper suction speed as per the smoke output from the cooking.
- Silent Operation: With a maximum production of 67dB noise, the WRI524BB Westinghouse rangehood makes sure that no disturbances are caused as the cooking is in process.
- Easy Clean Filters: The multilayer aluminium micromesh filter installed in the silent rangehood functions well to clean the air of smoke particles, pollutants and other germs. The filter can be easily removed from the chimney and cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Sleek Design: Featuring a sleek design and a sophisticated look, the dark stainless rangehood suits well with all kinds of kitchen décor and other appliances installed.
- Control System: An electronic push-button control system is installed on the high-speed chimney between the two LED lights. It controls every function from fan speed to hob configuration; and is very easy to operate with.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Height (mm): 329 mm
- Width (mm): 520 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 492 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 259 mm
- Cut Out Height (mm): 329 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 760 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 150 mm
- Number of Filters: 1
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Safety/Display Indicator: Clean Filter Indicator, Auto Thermal Cutout Safety Switch
- Hob2Hood Function: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Clean Filter Indicator: Yes
- Super Fast Air Extraction: Yes
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 1
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Motor Type: Tangential
- Power (W): 275 W
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Thermal Overload Ptotection: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 53 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 67 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||1 Fan|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Dark Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRI524BB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.