Westinghouse Integrated Rangehood
Westinghouse is reputed for developing technologically advanced home appliances that offer reliable performance and bring an aesthetic appeal to the décor settings. The brand has introduced WRI700SB integrated rangehood that blends with a wide range of kitchen themes. It is embedded with a fan that efficiently exhausts smoke, fumes, odours and heat from the indoors. Designed with premium-quality stainless-steel, this 70cm rangehood, resists normal wear and tear, ensuring a long-term use. With a compact size, this rangehood offers the versatility of installation, it can easily fit in large as well as slightly small kitchens.
The Westinghouse integrated rangehood is engineered to keep your indoors quieter. It is backed by a powerful motor that ensures a smooth and uninterrupted operation. This rangehood operates quietly, keeping the kitchen indoors conversation-friendly. The integrated rangehood exhausts hundreds of meter cubes of air each hour, keeping the indoor air clean.
- Elegant Design: This kitchen hood boasts a contemporary design that blends well with other kitchen appliances, and offers a modern eclectic vibe to the kitchen spaces.
- Durable Construction: The Westinghouse WRI700SB rangehood is designed to endure prolonged use. It is made with high-grade stainless steel that resists abrasion and normal wear and tear.
- Efficient Exhaust: Designed to keep your surroundings air clean and free from odours, the stainless steel rangehood exhausts up to 350-meter cubes of smoke, fumes, grease and heat each hour.
- Easy Maintenance: The 70cm rangehood is easy to clean and maintain. It features stainless-steel exteriors that resist the build-up of rust and grease, it can be easily cleaned using a few drops of cleaner and wet cloth.
- Quiet Operation: Equipped with a powerful motor, this integrated rangehood ensures uninterrupted performance. The motor has low vibrating parts that produce low noise, promoting quieter indoors.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Integrated
- Height (mm): 200 mm
- Width (mm): 712 mm
- Depth (mm): 304 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 655 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 276 mm
- Cut Out Height (mm): 200 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- Max Air Capacity: 370 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 120 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Slider Switch
- Safety/Display Indicators: Auto Thermal Cutout Safety Switch
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 5.5 W
- Motor Type: Single
- Quiet Motor: Yes
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Power (W): 100 Watts
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 49 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 67 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||1 Fan|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRI700SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.