Westinghouse 86cm Integrated Rangehood w/ Hob to Hood, 760m3/hr
Westinghouse WRI824BB 86cm integrated rangehood chimney is one of the top manufactured appliances from Westinghouse with exceptional technological features working on par with the industrial standards. The hob-to-hood technology of the integrated chimney connects the cooktop to the rangehood. The hob or cooktop then controls the fan speed and suction speed of the chimney as required by the cooking procedure.
The dark stainless rangehood comes with two multilayer aluminium micromesh filters which are dishwasher safe and hence very easy to clean. 2 low energy long lasting LEDs are installed on the hood to aid visibility while cooking. The appliance produces a maximum of 67dB negligible noise while operating. Along with 3 basic fan speed options, the hob to hood chimney features a boost mode to powerfully extract pollutants from the kitchen at a speed of 760m3/hr.
- Silent Operation: The WRI824BB rangehood offers a very silent operation with the production of only 67dB sound. This aids in concentrating on cooking better with zero disturbing factors around.
- Hob to Hood Function: The 86cm rangehood can be connected directly to the cooktop/hob for initiating automatic control. The hob auto sets the fan speed according to the power level being used on it and facilitates a hassle free cooking for the users.
- Multilayer Filters: There are 2 multilayer aluminium micromesh filters installed in the dark stainless chimney. They clean the air of smoke particles, pollutants, and other germs and keep the vicinity clean. These filters are made to dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Powerful Suction: The stainless steel chimney features 3 fan speeds which can be controlled as per the suction requirements of the kitchen using the electronic push buttons. It features a suction speed of 760m3/hr and a boost mode for the powerful suction.
- Ducting Options: The integrated rangehood has two installing options: The basic way with a duct at the top or as recirculating chimney which filters the air sucked from the kitchen and recirculates it back inside.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Height (mm): 329 mm
- Width (mm): 860 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 832 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 259 mm
- Cut Out Height (mm): 329 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 760 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 150 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Safety/Display Indicator: Clean Filter Indicator, Auto Thermal Cutout Safety Switch
- Hob2Hood Function: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Clean Filter Indicator: Yes
- Super Fast Air Extraction: Yes
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 1
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Motor Type: Tangential
- Power (W): 275 W
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Thermal Overload Ptotection: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 67 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 70 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||1 Fan|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Dark Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRI824BB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.