Westinghouse 60Cm Slide-Out Rangehood
Westinghouse has introduced WRR604SB rangehood, which is designed to offer you with clean and fresh indoor air. The 60Cm rangehood efficiently extracts the unwanted smoke, combustion fumes, and foul odours from the internal environment. It recirculates the filtered air back to the kitchen, which makes it an ideal choice for rented homes and apartments where it is difficult to create external vents. This slide out rangehood is crafted with high-quality materials that resist normal wear and tear. This Rangehood features built-in LED lights that perfectly illuminate the workspace, and eliminating the need for additional kitchen lighting.
The Westinghouse rangehood features a powerful motor that is capable of exhausting hundreds of metre cubes of air each hour. It promotes quieter and conversation-friendly indoors, by produces bearable noise, even when operating at high speeds.
- Elegant Design: With an aesthetically appealing design, this slide out rangehood is a statement addition to your kitchens. It complements both traditional and modern kitchen themes while offering a touch of elegance to the décor settings.
- Powerful Exhaust: The Westinghouse WRR604SB rangehood exhausts up to 350 meter cubes of air each hour. It efficiently removes the dust particles floating in the air, smoke, combustion fumes and vapours from the surrounding air.
- Top Recirculation: Suitable for rented apartments and homes, this 60Cm rangehood collects all the smokes and fumes, and recirculates the filtered air back to the kitchen environments, eliminating the need for external duct.
- Illumination: This kitchen hood features LED lights that not aid in cooking but also help in reducing energy consumption. The built-in light waves off the need for additional lighting in the kitchen.
- Quiet Operation: The chimney hood produces low sounds, even when operating on maximum speed. It works on an efficient motor that is engineered with less vibrating parts that keep the indoors quieter.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Slideout
- Height (mm): 175 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
- Weight (Kg): 9.2 Kg
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 2
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 340 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 120 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Super Fast Air Extraction: Yes
- Hob-to-Hood Function: Yes
- Safety/Display Indicators: Automatic Safety Cut Off, Clean Filter Indicator
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 5.5 W
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Number of Motors: 2
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Power (W): 125 W
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Automatic Power Off: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Electricity Supply Required (KW): 0.262 KW
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 57 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 66 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||2 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRR604SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.