Westinghouse WRR614WA 60cm Slide Out Recirculating Rangehood
Westinghouse WRR614WA 60cm Rangehood helps you keep your home environment healthy and fresh by improving the overall air quality. This slide-out rangehood is specially designed to circulate and recirculate all the smoke, odours, stale air, and fumes out from the kitchen. The availability of top ducting and recirculation options make this kitchen rangehood a versatile appliance for most types of kitchens. With a sleek, white-trimmed construction, this kitchen chimney can be installed beneath and alongside the kitchen cabinet with maximum ease.
WRH608IW Slide-Out Rangehood is configured with modern features to fulfil various kitchen requirements. It is equipped with smart push-pull controls automatic activation. With the optional recirculation kit, it can be mounted in kitchens where the top-duct fitting is not an option. The centrifugal motor of this 60cm Rangehood delivers a maximum airflow of 400 cubic m/hr while ensuring minimal noise. The dishwasher safe aluminium micromesh filters of this recirculation rangehood can be cleaned easily. This range hood comes with two 28W halogen lights to brighten up your cooking space.
- Recirculation Kitchen Hood: With 400 cubic m/h speed, this kitchen canopy hood extracts out all the polluted air, smoke, fumes, and odours. The recirculation accessory kit makes this appliance highly useful for compact kitchens.
- Centrifugal Motor: Westinghouse rangehood has two fans with three-speed settings which run on a high-power centrifugal motor. Designed to deliver efficient performance in every season, it comes with optional carbon filters to provide extra odour filtration.
- Sleek Construction: The slimline design and white trimmed body of this Westinghouse kitchen hood blend seamlessly with the cabinetry and interiors of most kitchens. Two 28W halogen lamps keep your cooktop illuminated without heating the cooking spaces
- Auto Activated Controls: The ductless rangehood features auto-activated front trim. Sliding the trim outward starts the motor and sliding it backwards stop the motor automatically.
- Maintenance and Cleaning: 60cm modern range hood has multi-layer aluminium mesh filters with optional carbon filters (for recirculation kit assembly). These filters can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher to ensure efficient performance.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WRR614WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 175 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
- Rangehood Type: Slideout - Front Recirculating
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 400 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated
- Ducting location: Top
- Ducting size: 120 mm
- Number of filters: 2
- Filter material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher safe filters
- Control type: Push buttons
- Light type: Halogen
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- Keeping the air clean
- Easy to maintain
- Blend into the kitchen
- Noise when working: 66 dB
- Noise when in operation - low to high: 59-66 dB
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Dishwasher safe filters||Yes|
|Max Air Capacity||400 m3/hr|
|Number of filters||2|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Noise when in operation - low to high||59-66 dB|
|Ducting size||120 mm|
|Number of Fans||3|
|Noise when working||66 dB|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
|Control Type||Push Buttons|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRR614WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.