Westinghouse WSE6900SA 690L White Side by Side Refrigerator
Westinghouse WSE6900SA side by side refrigerator has a lot of features that make it stand out. It has glass shelves which are still safe and very easy to clean in case milk or some drink gets spilled inside the fridge. This side by side door fridge also has a family safe lockable compartment to keep items safe and private. The LED lighting of this refrigerator not only saves energy but also makes the fridge look better. The gross capacity of this fridge is 690L which indeed raises its value among other refrigerators.
There are many changeable modes in this side by side refrigerator freezer that make it very efficient. It comes with modes like Eco and Holiday energy-efficient mode to reduce energy consumption. The white finish body of the Westinghouse WSE6900SA is fingerprint resistant which keeps it clean and spot-free. Features like humidity-controlled crisper(s), internal electronic controls, drinks chill timer alarm, door alarm, frost-free, multi-flow delivery system, and quick freeze functions make it a very special product and increase its value among its counterparts.
- FlexSpace™ and FlexFresh™ Crisper: Westinghouse created FlexSpace™, which is designed to maximize storage, flexibility and access to meet your ever-changing needs and FlexFresh™ Crisper works like a divider in the basket to create two space for two different kinds of things kept in it. It is adjustable.
- Spill Safe Glass Shelves: The shelves of Westinghouse refrigerator WSE6900SA are made with Spillsafe™ glass that keeps it clean even when milk or any other liquid gets spilled in the fridge. It requires to wipe from a damp cloth to clean this refrigerator in case of any spills.
- Energy Saving Modes: There are two special modes— ‘Eco and Holiday energy-efficient modes’ in this refrigerator that help save energy while keeping the contents of the fridge cool and fresh. If you’re planning to go out on a holiday for a few weeks, then Holiday energy-efficient mode comes to the rescue. It saves the energy consumption of the fridge when it is not in use for a long period of time.
- FlexStor™ Adjustable Storage Solutions: Side by side refrigerator freezer by Westinghouse comes with FlexStor™ feature. The adjustable door bins allow the user to configure storage shelves according to their need and convenience.
- Quick Freeze Function: Another feature that makes this refrigerator very useful is its quick-freeze technology. If you need a lot of ice in a short span of time, then this freezer has got you covered. It freezes ice very quickly to suit one’s need.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WSE6900SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1787 mm
- Width (mm): 1000 mm
- Depth (mm): 784 mm
- Dispenser: No dispenser
- Plumbing required: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years additional domestic warranty to cover replacement of parts for the sealed refrigeration system
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 690 L
- Fridge Volume: 447 L
- Freezer Volume: 242 L
- Default Door Hinge: Side by Side
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Wine bottle rack
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: Side by Side Fridge
- Twist ice maker
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- FamilySafe lockable compartment
- LED lighting
- R600a refrigerant
- Egg tray
- Door alarm
- Eco mode to reduce energy consumption
- Holiday energy efficient mode
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Type||Side By Side Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||204|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Fridge Volume (L)||408|
|Default Door Hinge||Side By Side|
|Energy Consumption (kwh/yr)||525|
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||612|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSE6900SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.