Westinghouse has launched a technologically-advanced WSF6604WA dishwasher which is designed to make kitchen management convenient and easy, by reducing the hassle of washing utensils and cookware. It features white-coloured exteriors that flawlessly blend with traditional as well as contemporary kitchen themes while adding an aesthetic appeal to the décor settings. With a large capacity, this washing appliance is suitable for both medium and large-sized families. It is equipped with a display placed in the front that completes its minimalistic look while offering the versatility of operation. It allows you to choose from the different wash programs.
The Westinghouse dishwasher is engineered to good care of dirt pots, glassware, dishes and pans. It features different temperature settings that can be adjusted as per the cleaning requirements. This dishwasher is low on noise-production, it helps in keeping the indoors free-from unwanted noise.
- Elegant Design: With a sophisticated white finish, the Westinghouse dishwasher perfectly blends with various other kitchen appliances, offering a touch of sophistication to the décor settings.
- Large Capacity: Designed to easily accommodate up to 13 place settings, which includes cups, bowls, and cutlery for 13 people, this white dishwasher is ideal for busy households.
- Multiple Functions: This electric dishwasher features 6 pre-programmed wash programs that include Eco, Delicate, Heavy, Time Save, Fast and Prewash. From the display panel, you can choose from any of these functions according to the cleaning requirement.
- Water Saving: The 13 place dishwasher features a half load mode that cleans the utensils even when the washer drum is half-filled with water and dishes, thus contributing towards reducing the water wastage.
- Easy Installation: With a compact size, the WSF6604WA dishwasher can easily fit in large as well as a small-sized kitchen without interrupting with other appliances.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 11.8 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 295
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 13 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 ( Heavy Wash, Pre Wash, Quick Wash )
- Display Indicators: Time Remaining, Wash Programs, Rinse, Aid, End Service, Code, Program, Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End )
- Wash Option: Hygiene, Tablet
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Water Inlets: Cold Only
- Heavy Cycle: Yes
- Eco Mode: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Top Shower: Yes
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Drain Hose Length (mm): 180 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level dBA: 47 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
WELS registered model name : WSF6608X; WELS registration number: D01409; WELS star rating : 4.5; Water consumption (output in L/Min): 13.5
|Capacity Place Settings||13 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6604WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.