Westinghouse 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher
Designed to make kitchen management easy, Westinghouse has introduced WSF6604XA 60cm dishwasher. It helps in reducing the troubles and hassles of washing large loads of utensils. It is pre-installed with 5 wash programs that effectively cleans dirty cutlery, pots and pans at different temperatures. This 60Cm dishwasher is equipped with a display panel, allowing you to choose the wash programs as per the cleaning requirement.
The stainless-steel dishwasher has a delay start feature that can be used to set the time to initiate the cleaning task as per your convenience. With a half load mode, you can wash small loads of utensils without wasting a lot of water. The 13 place dishwasher is backed by Aquastop anti-flood protection that helps in reducing the wastage of water. Made with stainless steel, this washer withstands heavy-duty usage without developing signs of abrasion.
- Large Capacity: The Westinghouse WSF6604XA dishwasher is equipped with a large-sized washing tub that accommodates cutlery, cups and bowl for 13 people at once.
- Multiple Functions: With 5 pre-installed wash programs, this 60Cm dishwasher precisely serves the cleaning requirements. It adjusts the water temperatures to deliver effective cleaning results.
- Half Load Mode: This freestanding dishwasher makes it easy to wash small loads of utensils. It can be set on the half load mode, where you can wash the pots and pans by filling the half tub, contributing towards reducing the wastage of water.
- Durable Construction: Designed with stainless steel, this 13 place dishwasher can be relied on for a longer serviceable life. The stainless steel surface has high resistance for scratches and stains.
- Quieter Operation: The stainless steel dishwasher is low on noise production. It works on an efficient motor, which is contributes to quieter operation.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 11.8 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 295
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 13 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 (Heavy Wash, Quick Wash, Pre Wash)
- Wash Option: Delay End, Tablet
- Control Panel Type: Push Button Electronic
- Top Mounted Control Panel: No
- Display Indicators: Wash Progress, Rinse Aid, End, Service Code, Program Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End
- Other Features: Child Lock on Control Panel
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-Flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Foldable Cup Shelves: 4
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level (dBA): 47 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
WELS registered model name : WSF6608XA; WELS registration number: D01307; WELS star rating : 4.5; Water consumption (output in L/Min): 13.5
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Capacity Place Settings||13 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Control Type||Touch controls|
|Colour||Stainless Steel,Stainless Steel|
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6604XA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.