Westinghouse Dark Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Designed to reduce the time consumed in managing dirty cookware and pans, the WSF6606KXA dishwasher by Westinghouse is a perfect addition to your kitchen appliances. With a dark stainless-steel finish, this home appliance seamlessly blends with kitchen interiors and other appliances. The stainless-steel finish resists corrosion build-up and allows for a quick and hassle-free clean-up. This stainless steel dishwasher is equipped with an LCD display that offers the versatility of choosing from various pre-installed wash programs. It comes with a half-load mode that allows you to wash dirty pans, pots and glassware even with half-filled washtub. With a large 15 place washing capacity, this dishwasher is designed to serve the needs of medium and large-sized families.
The Westinghouse dishwasher efficiently cleans the dirty dishes with minimal noise production. It uses 13.5L of water, which is much less when compared with other washers in the domain, which makes it an environmentally responsible choice.
- Large Capacity: The WSF6606KXA dishwasher is designed to accommodate 15 place settings, which means cups, bowls, and cutlery for 15 people at once, which makes it ideal for busy homes and shared apartments.
- Multiple Functions: This electric dishwasher comes with 6 different wash programs that take good care of dirty dishes, pots, pans and cookware. It comes with an LCD display, from where you can choose from the pre-loaded programs.
- Fast Washing: To reduce the time consumed in managing dirty utensils, this multifunction dishwasher comes with a Fast 30 wash program that quickly performs the cleaning function at 40 °C temperatures.
- Durable Construction: Made using high-grade materials, the Westinghouse dishwasher stands strong against the test of time to deliver a long-lasting performance. It features a stainless-steel finish that resists rust and normal wear and tear.
- Quieter Operation: With less vibrating parts, this stainless steel dishwasher keeps the noise level low during operation, thus helping in keeping the indoors free-from disturbing noise and conversation-friendly.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 13.5 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 294
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 15 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 ( Heavy Wash, Quick Wash )
- Display Indicators: Time Remaining, Wash Programs, Rinse, Aid, End Service, Code, Program, Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End )
- Wash Option: Hygiene, Tablet
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Water Inlets: Cold or Hot
- Heavy Cycle: Yes
- Eco Mode: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Top Shower: Yes
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Drain Hose Length (mm): 180 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level (dBA): 45 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
|Energy Star Rating||3|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold or Hot|
|Finish Colour||Dark Stainless Steel|
|Capacity Place Settings||15 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6606KXA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.