Westinghouse Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Westinghouse has introduced WSF6606XA dishwasher to ease your troubles and hassles of managing dirty utensils. This dishwasher is designed with an LCD display that allows you to choose from various wash settings and temperatures. It comes with 6 wash programs that clean dirty pots, pans, glassware and cookware at different temperatures. Engineered to wash cutlery for 15 people at once, the Westinghouse dishwasher helps in washing large loads at once. It features a half load mode that offers the versatility of washing utensils with a half-filled tub. With the Fast 30 mode, you can quickly wash utensils at 40°C temperatures.
The 15 place dishwasher is made using high-quality stainless steel that resists corrosion and abrasion, ensuring a long-term use. It uses only 13.5L water at once, which makes it an environmentally responsible choice. With a compact size, this stainless-steel dishwasher can easily fit in large as well as slightly small kitchens.
- Large Capacity: This electric dishwasher comes with a large-sized washing tub. It can clean cups, bowls, and cutlery for 15 people simultaneously by using 13.5L of water.
- Multiple Functions: With 6 pre-loaded wash programs, the WSF6606XA dishwasher allows you to adjust the water levels and temperatures as per the cleaning requirements.
- Half Load Mode: The 15 place dishwasher allows you to wash small loads of utensils, by filling-in only half washing tub. It helps in reducing the water wastage, which makes it an environmentally responsible appliance.
- Durable Construction: Designed using premium-quality materials, the Westinghouse dishwasher resists normal wear and tear, delivering long-lasting performance. The smooth stainless-steel exteriors resist rust and aids in cleaning.
- Quieter Operation: This compact dishwasher is low on noise production. It is equipped with a powerful motor that is engineered with less-vibrating parts that contribute towards keeping the indoors quieter.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 13.5 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 294
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 15 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 6 ( Pre Wash, Quick Wash )
- Display Indicators: Time Remaining, Wash Programs, Rinse, Aid, End Service, Code, Program, Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End )
- Wash Option: Hygiene, Tablet
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Water Inlets: Cold Only
- Heavy Cycle: Yes
- Eco Mode: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Top Shower: Yes
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Drain Hose Length (mm): 180 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level (dBA): 45 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Colour||Dark Stainless Steel|
|Capacity Place Settings||15 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6606XA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.