Westinghouse WVE616S 60cm Stainless Steel Multifunction Oven
Cooking for the entire family gets less stressful with Westinghouse 60cm Multifunction Oven. Boasting 80L gross capacity, WVE616S oven is a practical cooking solution designed to ensure meal gets ready in time. This is a family size oven that has stainless steel finish and is equipped with 8 rotary controls, touch control timer, and triple glazed door. WVE616S multifunction oven is electricity powered and comes complete with baking tray, a grill insert, side racks and wire shelves.
The electric oven has FamilySafe doors that are cool and safe to touch. Westinghouse stainless steel oven is easy to clean and smudge-free. The programmable timer in the 60cm oven lets you plan your start and finish cooking time to the minute. The large capacity oven has steam assisted cooking which is a unique combination of hot air and the right amount of steam to create a crispy outer layer while keeping the roast tender and juicy instead.
- FamilySafe Doors: The 60cm built-in oven has triple-glazed door that are found to be cooler and safer for families with young children. The full-width inner glass door ensures better oven seal, optimal temperature control and easy cleaning.
- FamilySize Oven: Cooking for a big family gathering gets easy with Westinghouse stainless steel multifunction oven. The cooking appliance has huge 80L gross capacity that has room for everything. The cavity has impressive width that makes it super easy to get things in and out of the oven.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel: This is a family-friendly oven with stainless steel that is fingerprint resistant. The oven body remains good as new and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Programmable Timer: This feature lets you plan your start and finish cooking time to the minute.
- Added Features: The oven has eight rotary controls, self-clean oven liners, internally lit cavity, and anti-spatter grill inserts.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WVE616S
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 573 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Accessories included: Grill/Oven Pan, Chromed Wire Shelf (x2), Baking Tray, Side Racks, Wire Grill Insert, Anti Splatter Grill Insert, Catalytic Liners
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 8
- Fan grill
- Maxi grill
- Rapid Heat
- Base Heat
- Fan bake
- Control type: Touch controls
- Grill location: Integrated grill
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- FamilySafe Cool Doors
- Internal Light
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Programmable Timer
- In Oven Grill
- Anti-spatter grill inserts
- Multifunction Oven
|Oven Volume (L)
|Number of Functions
|Electrical Connection Type
|Oven Fuel Type
|FamilySafe Cool Doors
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE616S is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.