Westinghouse 60cm Electric Oven
Westinghouse is consistently improving and extending its product line of ovens. Westinghouse has introduced the WVE616SC oven. Designed with a stainless-steel finish, this electric oven perfectly blends with classic as well as contemporary kitchen theme. It is equipped with an LED touch control panel and a knob from where you can choose from the different functions and adjust temperatures as per the cooking requirements. The built-in 25W lights, keep the interior cavity illuminated allowing you to keep a check on the cooking progress.
The Westinghouse electric oven has a cooking capacity of 72L, which makes it suitable for shared apartments and domestic households. It has 8 cooking functions and 2 cooking levels that help in reducing the hassles associated with cooking different meals simultaneously.
- Large Capacity: Designed to serve the cooking requirements of small and medium-sized families, this electric oven has a usable capacity of 72L. It can easily fit in large trays and containers, allowing for cooking in large volumes easily.
- Multiple Cooking Functions: The Westinghouse WVE616SC oven has 8 different cooking functions that include air fry, fan grill defrost, bake, rapid heat and other functions that help in reducing the cooking time.
- Interior Lights: Equipped with 25W light, the 60cm oven makes it easy and convenient to put in and remove cooking trays and containers. It allows you to keep a check on the cooking progress.
- Easy Maintenance: The 80L oven features a removable door that allows you to easily access the interior cavity for performing a clean-up.
- Safe User Experience: The multifunction oven is equipped with a triple-layered glass door that prevents hot air from escaping the cavity during operation. The door remains cool to touch even when the oven is operating at high temperatures to provide a safe user experience.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Electric Oven
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 581 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 590 mmm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 565 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 560 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 665 x 635 x 670 mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 38.5 Kg
- Gross Capacity Litres (L): 80L
- Useable Capacity Litres (L): 72L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (KW): 3Kw
- Maximum Current Rating (amps): 12.7amps
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Grill/Oven Pan
- 2 x Chromed Wire Shelf
- Wire Grill Insert
- Side Racks
- Baking Tray
- Telescopic Runners (1 set)
- AirFry tray
OTHER FEATURES -
- Controls of Oven: 3 button touch control LED,control knob
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Number of Functions: 8
- Oven Functions: Fan Grill,Defrost,Traditional Bake,Pizza,Rapid Heat,Grill,Fan Forced Cooking,AirFry
- Oven Liner: Pyrolux High Temperature Enamel
- Timer Functions: Minute minder,Cook time,End time,Delayed start,24 hour clock,Time of Day
- Light Wattage: 25
- Door: Drop down,removable door,removable inner glass panes
- Lights: 1
- Light Wattage: 25
- Light Position: Rear
- Shelf Support: Easy glide side racks
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Safety Features: Cool Door
- Closed Door Grilling: Yes
- Fold Down Grill Element: Yes
- Layers of Glass in Door: 3
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Oven Type||Electric Oven|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE616SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.