Westinghouse 60cm 8/5 Duo Oven, White
Westinghouse has made a mark in the home appliance industry. The brand is enhancing the consumer experience by launching smarter products like WVE625WC 60Cm 8/5 duo oven. Featuring a main oven with 80L capacity and grill with 46L capacity, this oven allows you to cook in bulk volumes. It is suitable for busy households and food-service outlets. The electric oven features multiple cooking functions that include rapid heat, fan grill, maxi grill, fan-forced cooking, defrost, base heat, bake and grill. The rapid heat function raises the temperatures inside the oven cavity contributing towards reducing the time consumed in cooking.
The Westinghouse white oven is equipped with 4 lights that brilliantly illuminate the cooking cavity allowing you to keep a check on the cooking progress. The white duo oven features rotary controls and a display panel that completes its minimalistic design and offers the ease of operation.
- Large Capacity: The Westinghouse WVE625WC oven features a dual cavity that can be used to cook different dishes simultaneously. The large-sized cooking cavity easily accommodates bulky trays and pans, allowing you to cook in large volumes.
- Multiple Cooking Function: Featuring 8 and 5 cooking functions for the main oven and grill respectively, this 60Cm oven makes it easy to cook multiple dishes. The main oven has a rapid heat function that helps in reducing the meal preparation time.
- Easy Maintenance: This multi-function oven comes with removable inner glass panes and a door that aids in cleaning. The door can be removed to access the interior cavity for a quick clean up.
- Safe To Use: To ensure safe user experience, this electric oven is designed with a triple glazed door that remains safe to touch, even when the temperatures inside the oven are high.
- Hassle-free Installation: The double oven occupies a small footprint. It can easily fit in large as well as slightly small kitchens.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Electric Oven
- Oven Type: Double Oven
- Height (mm): 888 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 573 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 893 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 581 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 885 mmm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 565 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 560 mm
- Gross Capacity Litres (L): 80L
- Useable Capacity Litres (L): 72L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (KW): 5.3Kw
- Maximum Current Rating (amps): 22.1amps
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Baking Tray
- Side Racks
- 3 x Chromed Wired Shelves
- Grill Insert
OTHER FEATURES -
- Controls of Oven: Control Knobs
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Number of Functions: 8
- Oven Functions: Half Grill, Defrost, Rapid-Heat, Fan Grill, Maxi Grill, Base Heat, Fan Forces, Pizza
- Grill location: Integrated Electric Grill
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Fast Heat-Up: Yes
- Light Type: Halogen
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Main Oven: Rapid heat, Defrost, Fan bake, Base heat, Bake/pizza, Grill, Fan grill and Maxi grill
- Second Oven: Grill, Fan assist, Bake, Traditional bake, Fan grill and Defrost
- Timer functions: Minute minder, Cook time, End time, Delayed start, Time of day and 24-Hour clock
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Drop-down door
- 3 x Layers of Oven Glass Door panels
- Closed-door grilling
- 3 button touch controlLED, control knob
- 4 x 25 Watt lights
- Easy clean doors
- Triple Glazed Door: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Oven Type||Double Oven|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE625WC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.