Westinghouse WVE636S Stainless Steel Multifunction Double Oven
Westinghouse WVE636S Multifunction Double Oven is a part of the premium-grade and a practical range of home appliances that are used to minimize the cooking efforts and time. This Multifunction 8/8 Double Oven is designed using superior and durable stainless steel with rotary controls. The use of advanced technology contributes in the making of this spacious oven with 80-litre gross capacity, which is perfect for the entire family or a Sunday roast. This multifunction double oven has multi-layer glazed oven doors, specifically designed for utmost safety when you have kids roaming and playing in the house. The FamilySafe doors are safe and cooler even after extensive heat-up. The cleaning is even simpler, the smudge-free fingerprint resistant stainless-steel leaves no marks and makes it much easier to maintain after use.
Cooking not only requires patience but also involves the smartness, and with Westinghouse WVE636S, you need not to worry about anything! The anti-spatter grill inserts of the stainless-steel double oven ensures that nothing goes waste and the nutrients, cooking fats are kept intact in the food itself and are not drained away. The dual cavity oven has programmable timer to make it much easier for the user to plan the tart and finish cooking time.
- Fingerprint Resistant Steel: The stainless material is fingerprint resistant and thus, ensures no finger marks are left behind when you open the oven multiple times.
- Capacity: Hassle-free cooking for your entire family and friends. The oven has 80-litre gross capacity that ensures proper preparation of meals in minimum time.
- FamilySafe Doors: When kids are around, then safety should be the utmost priority, thus FamilySafe doors, multi-layer glazed oven doors are provided.
- Easy-To-Clean Oven: The smudge-free stainless steel is easy to clean and is much easier to wipe away the residues with a cloth.
- Steam Assisted Cooking: The use of advanced technology and the provision of anti-spatter grill inserts make sure nothing goes waste and the nutrients are kept intact in the food itself.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WVE636S
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel
- Height (mm): 1081 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Gross): 80 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Net): 72 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Second (Gross): 80 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Second (Net): 72 Litres
- Accessories included: 4 x Wire racks, Side and rear catalytic liners, 2 x Grill pans and inserts, and 2 x Baking trays
- Notes: For cutout dimensions, please see specification sheet attached
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 8
- Rapid Heat
- Fan grill
- Full grill
- Maxi grill
- Base heat
- Fan bake
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Integrated electric grill
- Oven Type: Double Oven
- Internal oven light
- Cooling fan
- FamilySafe Doors
- Room for everything with FamilySize Ovens
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Anti-spatter grill inserts
- 8 Oven Functions: Rapid heat, Defrost, Fan bake, Base heat, Bake/pizza, Grill, Fan grill and Maxi grill
- Timer functions: Minute minder, Cook time, End time, Delayed start, Time of day and 24 hour clock
- 8 Oven Functions: Grill, Fan grill, Defrost, Rapid heat, Fan bake, Maxi grill, Base heat and Bake/pizza
- Fold down grill element
- Closed door grilling
- Shelf support: side rack
- 2 Number of shelves
- 7 Number of shelf positions
- 3 Lights
- Light position: side and rear
- 3 Layers of glass in door
- Triple glazed door
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.2 KW
- Maximum current rating: 25.8 Amps
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Second (Net)||72|
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Main (Gross)||80|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Connected load||6.2 KW|
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Second (Gross)||80|
|Maximum current rating||25.8 Amps|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Triple glazed door||Yes|
|Number of Functions||8|
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Main (Net)||72|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Internal oven light||Yes|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE636S is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.