Westinghouse 90cm Electric Oven
Westinghouse has been continuously designing innovative solutions to serve the demands of contemporary living. The Westinghouse WVE915SC oven has a large capacity of 125L, which makes it suitable for domestic households and small retail stores where the cooking requirements are high. This electric oven has 12 different cooking functions that allow you to cook different meals and snacks with ease. It has a timer function that allows you to set the start and end time for a dish. The interior cavity comes with two 25W lights that allow you to monitor the cooking progress and stop the operation as per the requirements.
The Westinghouse oven is easy to operate. It is equipped with an LED control panel, from where you can choose from pre-installed cooking functions and temperature settings. This 90cm oven has a drop-down door that can be removed for cleaning the interior cavity.
- Durable Construction: The Westinghouse WVE915SC oven features stainless-steel exteriors that resist fingerprint marks and corrosion. Its interiors are made pyrolux high-temperature enamel that responds better to normal wear and tear.
- Large Capacity: Ideal for large-sized families and food outlets, the electric oven has a usable capacity of 116L. The huge interior cavity easily accommodates differently sized trays and containers, allowing you to cook food in large volumes.
- Multiple Cooking Functions: This 125L oven has 12 different cooking functions. Select the required function from the LED control panel for a quick and hassle-free cooking experience.
- Interior Lights: Built-in 25W lights brilliantly illuminate the interior cavity of this 90cm oven allowing you to monitor the cooking progress.
- Cool Touch Doors: Designed to ensure safe user experience, the multifunction oven features a triple-layered door that remains safe to touch even when the oven is operating at high temperatures.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Electric Oven
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 895 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 900 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 580 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 600 mmm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 900 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 580 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 720 x 990 x 740 mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 64.5 Kg
- Gross Capacity Litres (L): 125L
- Useable Capacity Litres (L): 116L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (KW): 3.6Kw
- Maximum Current Rating (amps): 15amps
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Grill Rack
- 2 x Chromed Wire Shelf
- Grill Insert
- Grill Dish
OTHER FEATURES -
- Controls of Oven: 3 button touch control LED,control knob
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Number of Functions: 7
- Oven Functions: Grill,Defrost,Maxi Grill,Base Heat,Fan Grill,Rapid Heat,Fan Forced Cooking,Bake/Pizza
- Oven Liner: Pyrolux High Temperature Enamel
- Timer Functions: Duration,End,Minute Minder,Oven Start
- Light Wattage: 25
- Door: Drop down,removable door,removable inner glass panes
- Lights: 2
- Light Wattage: 25
- Light Position: Top
- Shelf Support: Side Racks
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Safety Features: Cool Door
- Closed Door Grilling: Yes
- Layers of Glass in Door: 3
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||90cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||125|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE915SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.