Westinghouse WVG665WLP 60cm White LP Gas Oven
Westinghouse WVG665WLP is a stainless-steel oven that is powered by LPG. This multi-functional kitchen oven is equipped with an auto-off timer that turns off the oven at the pre-set time duration. This feature makes slow cooking, baking, and defrosting very easy and efficient. It also proves to be helpful to people who don’t get enough time to constantly monitor the food being cooked.
Westinghouse WVG665WLP LPG oven comes with a safety feature called FamilySafe. The door of the oven is made with multi-layered glazed glass that ensures that the outer surface of the oven is safe to touch. It keeps the temperature in the safety boundary and makes it safe for even children to touch. The 80L gross capacity of Westinghouse Built-in Oven makes it a FamilySize oven. The stainless steel white finished surface is very easy to clean. It is fingerprint resistant and smudge free outer surface can be wiped off with a piece of cloth.
- FamilySafe Oven: Westinghouse oven is designed in such a way that it is safe for every member of the family to be around it. The door of this oven is made with multi-layered glazed glass that ensures that the temperature of the outer layer of this oven is safe enough to be touched by even a child.
- Multifunction Oven: Westinghouse 80L oven comes with an in-built grill insert, side racks, and wire shelves. These features make it possible to use if for different purposes making it a multifunction oven.
- Timer: The timer of this kitchen appliance comes with a 2-hour limit. It proves to be very useful for people who lead a busy lifestyle and need to handle multiple things at a time. It also helps in slow cooking.
- FamilySize Oven: The 80L gross capacity of Westinghouse 60cm oven makes it a family size oven because it can easily accommodate enough food for a large-size family or for a house-warming party.
- Easy to Clean: This oven has a fingerprint resistant stainless-steel construction which only needs simple cloth wipe to be cleaned. The interior of this oven is also designed to be easy clean.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WVG665WLP
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 888 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 568 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: LPG
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Gross): 80 Litres
- Volume - Double Compartment Main (Net): 72 Litres
- Accessories included: Grill/oven pan, Anti Splatter Grill insert, Baking tray, Side racks, 2x chromed wired shelf
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: This oven comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty for parts and labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 3
- Traditional bake
- Full grill
- Fan bake
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Oven with Separate Grill
- Number of shelf positions: 7
- Programmable timer
- Internal oven light
- Cooling fan
- FamilySafe Doors
- Room for everything with FamilySize Ovens
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Programmable timer
- Timer functions: Minute minder, Cook time, End time, Delayed start, Time of day and 24 hour clock
- Second Oven Function: Grill
- 3 Shelf positions (second oven)
- 2 Layers of glass in door on second oven
- 3 Multi-function oven
- Anti-spatter grill inserts
- Double glazed door
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 2.3 KW
- Maximum current rating: 9.6 Amps
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Main (Net)||72|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Internal oven light||Yes|
|Number of shelf positions||7|
|Volume (L) - Double Compartment Main (Gross)||80|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
|Maximum current rating||9.6 Amps|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Double glazed door||Yes|
|Number of Functions||3|
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
|Connected load||2.3 KW|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVG665WLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.