Westinghouse 8kg Front Load Washing Machine
Wash and dry your clothing in the Westinghouse WWF8024M5WA Standalone Washer! With front loading option and capacity of 8kg, the washing machine has front load washing options like delicate, bedding, drain and spin, rinse and spin, favourite, machine clean and more. It has exclusive fabric conditioner dispenser and powder or liquid detergent dispenser. The front load washing machine has LCD display and stainless steel drum.
The Westinghouse washer has other washing options including spin selection, soak, quick wash, delay end, rinse hold, wash temperature, Plus Hygiene. This 8kg washing machine has electronic and rotary controls and white control panels. It offers functions like time save, add clothes, child lock and PreMix for feasible cleaning.
Inverter Motor: The Westinghouse WWF8024M5WA washer has inverter motor that controls the vibration of the machine and makes the cycle quieter. It comes with a warrantee of 10 years and consumes less than 50% energy.
Hygienic Wash: The 8kg front load machine uses Plus Hygiene function. It utilizes water vapour to neutralise 99.9% of common allergens and bacteria. This feature removes dust and germs from the clothes and offers clean clothes to wear.
Time Adjustment: When you only have a limited amount of time to complete your laundry, this Westinghouse washer's Time Adjust function allows you to raise or decrease your wash times. When used in conjunction with the Delay End function, your laundry will be prepared when you most need it.
Bulk Loads: The 3XL Door, an extra-large aperture, makes cleaning big or heavy loads easy, whether it is a doona before sleep or a week's worth of clothes in a day.
Quick Wash: If you have forgotten to clean that top that's not dirty enough to be in the laundry basket but not tidy enough for the cabinet, the front door washing machine's Fast 15 feature, a quarter-hour wash, can revive any urgent items.
KEY FEATURES -
- FAST 15- Yes
- DAILY 29- Yes
- Liquid or Powder Detergent Drawer- Yes
- Auto Water Level Sensing- Yes
- Pause and Add Button- Yes
- Delay End Option to Plan when your Wash Finishes- Yes
- High Spain, Less Dry Time- Yes
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Inverter Motor Warranty- P&L (years)- 10
- Front Loader Type- Front Loader
- Capacity (Kg)- 8
- Total Height (mm)- 850
- Total Width (mm)- 600
- Total Depth (mm)- 660
ENERGY FOR WASHING -
- Energy Star Rating- 4
- Energy Consumption Warm (KWh/yr)- 274
- Water Efficiency Star Rating- 4.5
- Water Consumption (litres)- 68
WASH PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs- 15
- Frontloader Wash Programs- Delicate, Bedding, Drain & Spin, Mixed, Rinse & Spin, Favourite, Gym Wear, Extra Dirty, Machine Clean, Fast 15, Daily 39, Full Load 60, Eco Cotton
- Wash Options- Spin Selection, Wash Temperatures, Rinse, Drain & Spin, Soak, Vapour, Quick Wash, Extra Rinse, Delay End, Rinse Hold, Plus Hygiene
- Dispenser- Fabric Conditioner Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- Type of Controls- Electronic, Rotary
- Control Panel Colour- White
- Functions Available- Time Save, Add Clothes, Child Lock, PreMix
- Type of Display- LCD
- Drum Material- Stainless Steel
- Door Lock- Yes
- Cabinet Colour- White
- Cabinet Material- Painted Galvanized Steel
- Water Pressure Requirements Min- 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Max- 800
- Water Supply- Cold
- Maximum Spin Speed- 1200
- Variable Spin Speed- Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds- 4
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|Type||Front Load Washer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WWF8024M5WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.